How wet will I get?

DieselJerry

Loving leaving the top off and doors off. I have a hard top that is off until winter and a Rampage soft top I put on if I know it’s going to rain. The issue is the Rampage top is too bulky to leave in the Jeep when not in use. So I am thinking of getting a Bikini top to have just in case it rains. So with the Jeep parked and while driving how wet will me, the kids in the back, and the inside of my Jeep get if all I have on is the Bikini top?

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Driving with the Top off in the rain will sting the crap out of the back seat passengers. Anything above 20 mph hurts and worse if its a downpour.
In these times look for bank drive through, gas station, car wash or overpass.

The bikini or a 3/4 top is good but FYI water still drips in cause it only covers the roll cage not the door seal.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

You all will get plenty wet, seats and carpet too if you have them.

I keep my top on all year these days to keep the sun off and dust out and to stay dry. I will pull the windows now and then, but I roll them and keep them with the Jeep... just in case.

You all will get plenty wet, seats and carpet too if you have them.

I keep my top on all year these days to keep the sun off and dust out and to stay dry. I will pull the windows now and then, but I roll them and keep them with the Jeep... just in case.

Oh man !

Back