Jack tools missing

southtj

Does any one know where I can find a replacement set of jack tools? I know they are supposed to be mounted on the passenger side in a pouch but I just noticed that mine are not there. I can't find a replacement online so not sure what to use.

edit: this is for an 03 TJ

Last edited:
I see the Dorman ones on Amazon but can't find one that says it's compatible with Jeep. I guess all you need is something to slot into the jack so you can crank it.

I was hoping not to spend that much and I have the jack and wrench I just need the tools to raise the jack.

pic of jack! My be we can improvise. Can you weld or braze? Can you show pic of tool you need?

I went right to the Dorman site and there are many different kinds. You could call.

This looks like this should work.
https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Roc-Repla...tire+tools&qid=1565230942&s=automotive&sr=1-4
IMG_2827.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG
Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:
I may give that one a try, thanks. Look harder? I looked hard and I'm a certified expert googler according to my kid. They just didn't have anything listed for Jeeps and I wanted to be sure. Thanks again.

I may give that one a try, thanks. Look harder? I looked hard and I'm a certified expert googler according to my kid. They just didn't have anything listed for Jeeps and I wanted to be sure. Thanks again.

Just messing with ya. Dr. Google

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Apparently I'm an idiot. I had my last TJ for 9 years so i'm well familiar with the location of the jack tools. I've had this one for over a year and a half and I had a sudden realization last week that I've not seen the jack tools on this one. On the way to lunch one day I ran my hand down the side between the passenger seat and door and didn't feel them so assumed they were missing. Even checked again by feel later. I posted here, got recommendations and ordered a set that I thought would work. Went out there this weekend and got my light and spotted the tools. They were mostly under the carpet but they were there. I'm an idiot.

Doh!

Did the recommendation work?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I'm surprised that didn't work. Can't return them? I feel bad.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Back