campers

Taking the windows out of the camper. I had to reseal it, so I went to the camper sales place and picked up 30' of this roll of sealent for 6.00 dollars. This gasket is like play doe, 3\4 " wide. Be exellent gasket for a hard top.

Was having thoughts about rhino lining the exterior of the camper. Any thoughts ? Has a few cosmetic flaws , thought about rhino lining.

I'm not a fan of rhino lining exteriors. I think it's just an opinion, but I don't like it.
Looks hard to clean as well. I'd just go for something funny - paint flames on the side of it.

I saw a video comparing POR, rubber undercoating and others. The bad thing mentioned about linings is it traps moisture in and aids oxidation.
Other that that it adds more weight than paint.

Kind of wondering where you got to.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Anyone have any recommendations for a sealer for a camper roof. I have the camper gutted and ready to insulate and panel the inside But figured I better seal the roof first and check for leaks. Over the winter I removed and resealed all windows and lights.Next step is the roof.
I do not see any interior damage to the ceiling on the interior, it's a tin roof. But want to apply some type of sealent to it, thanks.

Sorry out of my field. I'd call a RV mfg or service. My naivety would say flex seal spray or something on that order. But I never used it. Too much will start weighing down the trailer.

There is RV sealer and a number of videos on the topic.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
Back