campers

I just purchased a 1968 frolic camper thats in need of a lot of attention. Any input appreiciated, pics coming soon.

Hmmmmm something funny going on here. Look at the time of my post, and look at the time of bugleboys response.

That's weird. I was confused as to what the OP was commenting about then realized that it looked like gennybro was the OP. Very screwy. We used to have a 28' travel trailer that we used a lot but sold it when we didn't have much time to use it. We miss it and went to an RV show and loved the fifth wheels but that would require a new truck.

I googled the frolic campers and that would be fun were I a single man but I just couldn't do it that small with a wife and dog. Looks like a fun restoration project though.

A few pics of the camper, my winter project.

Attachments

• 20191107_133120.jpg
    20191107_133120.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27

What in the world? Did I time travel again? That's the third time this week!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe trash the thread and try from scratch?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

there is something wrong here. I just uploaded pics to an email and sent them to a friend. was no problem with that.

we-did-it-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

Gennybro - any chance that photo you were trying to upload was really large (as in megabytes)?

I'm not sure what happened with the out of order posts. I deleted the one from bugleboy that was at the top.

I emailed about 6 pics of the camper to a friend , there was no problem there. When uploading pics to jeepz, upon pressing the ctrl button to choose multiple pics it would not do it. After I sent the first pic, it would not respond to send any more pics at all, even one at a time.

Ahh - the ctrl button won't work here. You have to do one at a time. Or, just email them to me (webmaster at jeepz) and I'll put them in this thread.

if you hit the "go advanced" button, you can upload up to five photos at a time by hitting the paperclip

1.PNG

2.PNG

here I go again, oops the files are to large for your site to process. Why can I do it with yahoo but not with your site ?

here I go again, oops the files are to large for your site to process. Why can I do it with yahoo but not with your site ?

I'm gonna guess the IT budget is a bit bigger over at yahoo. And don't get me started on the staff here. Email the photos to me and I'll shrink / upload them.

:???: Ok, I'm just playing with this. Thinking that if it posted a pic once it should do it again. :funny: I type a message in the message box and it appears in the preview box also without pressing the preview button, and the selection of one pic do not appear.
It's no big deal to me, just trying to get on top of the situation, is it me or the site. :scratch: Thanks for the offer of shrinking them and posting the pic. But right now I'm just trying to figure out the problem on this end.

Back