campers

OK ! I'm a total mess right now, LOL. My phone wont down load the pics to lap top. Ah ha I have a tablet to take pics and get $hit done. Wrong, the tablet starts up then gos right back to the beginning wanting password,then it shuts off. Just not ment to be.

Just email them to me and I'll post them. Webmaster @ here

-Terry
I know, thank you, that was todays mission. ive had the tablet for 3 yrs right now, seldom used but the battery may be the issue. You all let it be known, Gennybro is a little stubborn. That's why I dont ask for help tell totally exhausted.

Thankyou.

I need to go yonder, 3 yrs ago was yosimiti, yuper It's time. In a camper by spring, where ? Havnt got a clue, just wanna go

Ok, back to $hits and giggles. And I'm the point man on it all. it sucks. I picked up my tablet this evening it works perfectly. Well, right now 10 minutes from now maybe diffrent .:)

Do you know what the battery in your tablet is made of?
Nickel cadmium_battery?
Li-ion?

Never fully discharge a battery or store a device with a depleted battery.
Don't store it fully charged either.
Never constantly charge the battery.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Was about 53% charged, Just my luck. Nothing worked right yesterday.

Pics coming any day, It's just the computor pi$$e$ me off . Taking pics off work in progress, Stay tuned.

OK! I"M still here, LOL. Have to take all the widows out to re seal. Its ez but time consumeing cleaning. But ready to rock n roll by 4 th of july. I want a 68 chevy truck to tow it with.

OK here I go again.

Attachments

• 20191107_133156.jpg
    20191107_133156.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Hmmmm lets try that again.

Attachments

• 20191107_133210.jpg
    20191107_133210.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 28
NOPE ! erratic function. i just keep messing with it. I may need new lap top, this one is 3 yrs old.

Back