Is this a trunk?

Kym

Hi everyone

I pulled this out of my attic, came with my 2003 Rubicon. Pretty sure it is a "trunk" that you can lock but I can nothing online about it.

Is it a trunk? Anyone know anything about them?

IMG_3328.jpgIMG_3325.jpg

Thanks!

That's the OEM version of the instatrunk. @jpninpa posted the link showing you the value of your attic find. Similar to the Bestop metal versions of the instatrunk for TJs and JKs.

Yes, that is the factory option to turn your back area into a locking trunk. Perfect for laptop bags, duffel bags or whatever you need to lock up that will fit. I've had one in every jeep and are a must have in my opinion. You can sell it online for a pretty good price. I have an aftermarket one now but would love to have that one if it were the tan color.

Yes, that is the factory option to turn your back area into a locking trunk. Perfect for laptop bags, duffel bags or whatever you need to lock up that will fit. I've had one in every jeep and are a must have in my opinion. You can sell it online for a pretty good price. I have an aftermarket one now but would love to have that one if it were the tan color.

Check the one link I posted.

Its from Jake at SF.... Khaki

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back