Anyone else stuck at home?

We get something like that. It's a drain fly.

IMG_3144.JPG
Or fruit fly

IMG_3145.JPG
Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Last edited:

Top pic was close. Guess it's time to kick a$$ in the house cleaning dept.

ok still here with the dogs. they are taking advantage of the situation by ignoreing me some times ,n its an issue.

Well, Hell, I got hard headed and showed my butt, guess they arnt to diffrent from me.

You showed your butt to the dogs?

Hoping for a cat call?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

If they get too redneck with me , I well bring out the fly swater, In which they have never seen used on them.

Then those times of liying in the grass, is priceless.

OK ! Now that I have everyone totally confused,lol. I had a pretty good day. Except when I seen my dogs rolling on top of this dead turtle they killed 2 days ago, and had maggots coming out of it. That got rid of quick like, but now I dont want to pet my dogs. Bath time.

Did a lot of yard work.
Funny as i cut the grass a robin followed me picking bugs out of the lawn. Either it was easier cause the grass was short or the mower stunned the bugs. But this robin was unafraid. Standing just off to the side while i passed with the mower.
Later as i turned soil with the shovel, she flew in to inspect the dirt for worms. Id have to stop shoveling to let her inspect.

So i picked a fat worm and waited for her to return and tossed it to her. I didn’t think she would bother but she snapped it up into 5-6 chunks and flew off with them.

Last edited:
i'm a real ba$tard when it comes to automotive work, dont even ask me if I want a drink when i'm working.

On a lighter note, buzz n jake r in there rooms, dog cages. But the door is always open. Except for outside door, be barken at a leaf in the wind. That aint happening when I wanna sleep, no, no ,no. They are really good dogs, mountain cur, mountain fiest mix. Same dog basically. Got these 2 brothers from the same litter 4 yrs ago, greaat loyal dogs, very obediant. Once in a while ya gotta raise your voice. And once in a while you get growled at. LIFE IS GOOD. :)

I've been trying to get caught up on all the things I couldn't do while recovering from laser eye surgery. The biggest issue is laying around for close to 3 months has taken my stamina. Seems like about the time I get started good I'm exhausted :?| but surely if I keep after it I'll get back in the groove.

Depending on where you live and your risk factors, outside is not a big deal. The people are.

Here (Dayton) many good parks are overwhelmed but a walk around the block I maybe see 2-3 people.

Pick grocery times when less busy. Like 1/2 hr before closing.

I feel like I've been productive during the quarantine period and honestly I enjoy staying home. I can go out but not for too long since this global pandemic is not yet over and I am not a fan of wearing face mask for a long period of time.

Ok. let gaurd down again, played pool n lost my a$$ in poker with a friend. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Back