Anyone else stuck at home?

I can't read anymore.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Well, oh hum we is all here life is good. Coming to my mind that I may have to quarintine myself from electronics, n look around me.

I'm in an 1800 built farm house on a rural road, 1 1/2 acres and the dawgs run free. Just me and the dawgs Got a trail to go to with the dawgs in the jeep close by. I feel fortunate in these terrible times. God Bless !

Oh yeah, they love the jeep. Never had them off the property, just treated them with a short ride. Now into the machine and go to the woods where they have never been and set them free while I set up camp. They'll be in dawg heaven and I'm wondering are they gonna leave me.

Well now this takes some planing. The neighbors cats and dogs wont get hurt, cause my guys gang up on anything that moves. They are mountain fiest , had them since they was 6 weeks old.

Getting back to me. Since I have been exercieing these past couple of months I 'm feeling really great physically and spiritually. Useing just 25 Lb dumb bells and a bench That's all ya need. We well come out stronger.

ok, I cant stay un plugged, while I am isolated. Not good for mental health. So the rules have got bent, changed, rearranged in our world. We is going 80 miles an hour in a 75 cadillac coupe deville,going side ways . Hang on.

cacheJeepzImage.php

I'm gonna inhale , hold my breath, and pray for everyone.

I dont go to church, maybe I should. Thats a persnall issue. But I absolutly belive in god, and the power of prayer. My beliefe in him I think came to me at about 9 yrs old. Read a bible.

I have never asked anyone to pray with me, that's a real personell thing. Ok, Danny boy is geting rearranged here. I ask all that read this at 9 PM take 30 seconds and pray with me

I get really emotional when I see them being eaten alive.. should I seek counseling?

I got this space all to my self, this is so cool. Well, I did have a thought . Oh yeah , I cant interfer with mother nature. I dont like seeing my killers kill. But they found it , its thiers.

I'm always anxious , playing chess , or just siting and visiting I have to get up and move my body..it's almost like a physical and mental tie there.

Back