Anyone else stuck at home?

But, you put a muddy jeepacorn in front of me. Then it may be a completely different story

I'm a driver for an airport limo bus, (Greyhound refugee) been sitting bored out of my gourd for a week now. Black Betty is okay, just a few small things to attend to but damn, what's a minimum wage recently 58 year old driver to do?

Now is a time to be inventive or reinvent yourself.

Take online class? Do something to get yourself promoted.

Focus on your health and mental well being. Walk more, exercise more, read a good book.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:
Gov just put us under stay at home orders. I'm not against it, but it's pretty confusing. Here's the message from my paper:

According to Northam’s order, all Virginians must remain in their homes, except for a few activities, until June 10, more than 10 weeks away. The order prohibits gatherings of more than 10 people and closes the commonwealth’s beaches to everyone besides those fishing and exercising.

It actually sounds like a dream come true. I am definitely not one to break quarantine, but if it is approved for my family to say by ourselves and do a bit of fishing, sign me up.

**all Virginians must remain in their homes,**

Everyone else is free to roam?

Yeah it is odd how they word this stuff. Here it is worded you could go to and from work, grocery or supply shopping, walk a dog or exercise but not in groups. Playgrounds are tie up, pavilions cannot be used at local parks. Maintain social distancing.
Basically you will be fined if you are being an D about it. We see a lot of people out exercising. Not that it poses an issue. A lot less traffic though more speeding /racing.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I agree with his thinking. Though expand it and continue it to every day real/genuine nice things not just linked to catastrophe or pandemic or rich tuber.

Fireman saves cat...
Elderly included in ....
Breaking bread with those without family or local family.

Block party meet and greet.

Boyscout eagle projects and Girl Scout bronze, silver and gold projects

Locals revitalizing a park.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:
I watched that video yesterday, thought it was pretty good. June 10th, Terry? I've not heard of anyplace with shelter orders that far away but it may be a good idea. I don't know if I can take over two more months of all of us at home. Don't get my wrong, I love my family but everyone needs some alone time now and then.

Made biscuits today, lol. Never done this before. Ran out of bread, not going to no store. Hunkering down, try my hand at makeing bread tomorrow.

I watched that video yesterday, thought it was pretty good. June 10th, Terry? I've not heard of anyplace with shelter orders that far away but it may be a good idea. I don't know if I can take over two more months of all of us at home. Don't get my wrong, I love my family but everyone needs some alone time now and then.
Dude , you are gonna be alright. I takes time to adjust, to a diffrent social enviroment. I find with myself it takes about 2 weeks for me to adjust. I'm saying that because I have been locked up before and have experiencd that. Hang in there, youll be ok after a couple of weeks of this new enviroment . YOU HAVE TO ENDURE !

I'm basically going through that adjustment right now. The only diffrence is that I'm totally alone. Thank god for my 2 dogs, got a little company.

We need every ones experience , strength, and hope. Weather you be a lawman or an outlaw, rich or poor. We can do this, clean or dirty, UNITED WE STAND.

I gotta fess up, I made a mistake today. I had a pile of scrap metal to be removed from the property. I shook hands with the guy ,natural response when ya meet some one. I knew immiediatly after that was not a good thing. So our natureal instincts gotta be rewritten. LOL.

Use the Wuhan SHAKE

IMG_0925.JPG
image-missing.png

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Ok. Todays mission. Go to the bank with draw most of my cash, just in case there is a bank failure as such that happened in the 30 s . Google it ",Depression area bank closeings,". We is getting hit fast and hard, keep cash on hand. Dont forget about the nickels and dimes you need for exact exchange. I refuse to accept any cash back from that cash regester.

Mission #2 . Back screen door to the porch where the fies like to gather. I got 4 eyescrews, 4 pieces of tie wire 1 foot long.
! square box fan,you may need an adapter to the porch light. Which I did.

Hang that box fan directley above your entrence door, haveing it angled so there is air force on the door. Turn that baby on,the flies dont come back while its on. Flies dont like stress either. Works great, hooked up to my porch light so I can turn it on with them loaded on my door before I go out . They scatter.

But then I gotta think. Why are these flies attracted to my back door. Odor maybe, color maybe. material such as plastic over metal maybe.

I'm going for color. [If I'm not boreing you yet hang in there.] I had been told that the reason barns are painted red. Is that the wasps and hornets dont like that color. I'm like hmmm thats intresting.

So , my screen door is dark, natural camo for a fly. perfect . Gonna change it to white tomorrow and see what happens.

A red front door has a meaning.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I painted my front door red a few yrs before I found out the reason - thankfully it applied :D

I had always heard that barns were painted red because originally the stain was berry based.
My barn is painted red but still gets it's share of wasps, hornets and carpenter bees :?|

Back