Anyone else stuck at home?

I know exactly what you are saying. A person knows how to run one machine in :rofl:a machine shop n calls them a machinest. LOL

I'm gonna write, " What ya looken at", on my mask. Since I see so few people wearing them here, 3 days ago. But that hopefully will change. If it dont oh well I'm doing my part. Aint goen into town , aint being around anybody. It sucks ! Stay safe, proud and strong. :)

I see about 50% or less wearing them. Lots of people buying supplies to make them. No stock of dust masks or canister type fade masks available.
So maybe those who can, do. And those without, can't buy or make...

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

[FONT=&quot]Enjoy this doc from the internet:

Things that happen during Covid-19:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]· Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said, I hope I don't have the same teacher next year[/FONT]

I like that!

Clever.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I tell ya those tillers aint no joke. Mine wouldnt stop, so I aimed it for a fence and let go. I felt kinda bad that I cant handle it, till I watched my neighbor with a new tiller, LOL. I sit on my front porch watching him till his garden, he lost control and let go, It went about 10 feet rolled over and died. Made me feel a little better.

This clock on thus site aint right, TERRY we got an issue.

11:56 Dayton Ohio Your post says Now.

Time warp.

Regards,
JPNinPA

I went in the garage and found an old N95 mask. I put it in the washer and it cleaned right up.

It's like I've struck gold.

I got 10:54 right now, shenandoah va.

If you scroll to the very bottom of this page, and look at the bottom right, it tells you what time it is.
If the clock appears off, go here:
https://www.jeepz.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

And verify that your timezone settings are correct.

The default settings previously did not have daylight savings turning on - I just enabled that. However, if you have set that in your personal settings, it should take precedent.

Ok, all is well with the time. Except I have too much of it right now.

Check out this creative guy.

He needs a spotter when benching.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Steady maties, we is in muddy waters. Our leaders are as uncertain as us. Use your own [common sense for survival] I hope yours are sharp. I had a good day.

It started out, coffee, muffin, news, at 6:00 am. Cold outside 35 degrees, I aint going out there.
OK! So I force myself down. Sit, Stay ,Dont go no where or do nothing.

Then I pick the warmest part of the day 2;oo . I come alive. Went and cleared my neighbors rv trail for wood. It felt so nice to be up there in the woods this afternoon. That's my escape place, always has.

I grew up in the catsill mountains in upstate NY. I had this favorite tree I would sit under and think. Been a while since I been up in the woods by myself on a spring day, Yahoo

Ok, went to store today for milk n eggs. Put My mask on headed for the door, heard " Hi Danny", . It was a friend I didnt recognize cause he had a mask on. Kinda funny.

Then I seen something I didn't really like. It was a young couple going into the store and the guy was carrying a new born in one of those handy carry ,well you know. Neither one was wearing a mask Like la de dah .

I wanted to say something. Folks takeing children into a potentially risky area of damage to their health should be prosecuted and have their head examined.

Back