Anyone else stuck at home?

With a 400 lb handicaped friend in the passenger seat.

With a 400 lb handicaped passenger, stuck axles burried in mud, I was like holy $hit what do I do. 5 minutes later a jeep with a winch came through and saved the day. Yupper get a winch.

Who has a Jeep and uses the word Stuck ?

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

You have to appreciate this site, Talk Jeeps so many discussions over issues to make yours Great.

This guy
Stuck:
in mud
Looking for a ride
How to explain to dad.

Had to laugh when I typed the explain to dad. “You want to use the jeep? sure! Just bring it home in one piece.”

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:

Who has a Jeep and uses the word Stuck ?

I don't really do any off roading but I have a mountain driveway. My 2010 jk [bought new] has been stuck twice on it. Both times involved ice and a half day of melting allowed me to drive out. I used to have a 1990 xj. It had more trouble navigating ice than my jk with traction control does. A set of chains solved that.

Took the day off and did a bit of fishing.
Water was choppy and murky but still had a few hits.
Caught some fish sticks.
Got one this big.
One got away that was tree feet long. Broke my line.

Bad day fishing is better than a good days work. Or quarantined.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Last edited:

Still home.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Stuck at home doesn't bother me but being under doctor's orders to basically not do anything does! My eyesight hasn't seen any improvement over the last few weeks, bright light especially bothers me. We went to the grocery store yesterday. It was rainy/cloudy so I didn't think to wear my sunglasses but boy o boy the lights in the store were bright. I go back to the eye surgeon Thursday.

From day one of my furlough, (I drive a bus) I dedicated myself to projects.
1. Got the fog lights working again on Black Betty
2. Got the driving/off road lights working again
3. Moved the radio antenna so it wouldn't be infulenced by the larger rear tire
4. Did the headlight conversion on my van (Strayhound) with accompanying relay and fuse pod from a Ford truck
5. Addressed some rust on the side of Strayhound with some NAPA mixed paint in cans! I didn't know they did that.

I got more done in the last month than I did all of last year working.
Future projects include;
Finding the Main Drain Cleanout on my house
Building a large center console for Strayhound
Thorough cleanout of my garage so I can find things again
Install the remainder of our hardwood floor

Ok ! I'm bored, staying away from the suds. Sit down after getting stuff done, sit here thinking there has got to be something to do besides work, cause I'm staying home. Ah ha I found it. I"M BACK ! :lol:

80 degrees to day yeehaa, worked half a day. I'm like so nice by 1;00 to hell with the camper. Went rideing on the scooter, great but sad. That I cant on a whim walk through the mall, but then again a walk through the woods is best for me.

I got cleared by my eye doctor thursday although he said it might be several months before my vision clears. While I'm not confident to go back to driving I was able to get on the tractor and start putting my driveway back together. 2 months of laying around not doing anything has really affected my stamina but I expect it will come back.

Planted 20 tomatoes that I grew from seed, about a foot tall. Found this soil on my property that looked real good and dark. The woman that grew up here told me there had been a wood pile there for 50 yrs. Real good dark soil, lots of tomatoes, hell yeah!

Wrong, a walnut tree had been growing there for years and contaminated the soil with a chemical called "juglong". It prevents tomatoe plants from recieving moisture from the soil, and they all but one died. Nurtureing him,lol.

So I sit there thinking I started out with 30 plants,gave 10 away and then mine croak on me. Aint got $hit. Then I hear a voice.

My neighbor flaged me down and gave me a dozen healthy tomatoe plants. Been a good day.

Wow didn’t know that about walnut trees. I have two black walnut trees on my property. Bugs kill everything here.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Melons ,corn and sunflowers can deal with it . So I'm gonna try and see what happens.

I got this fn bug that, its like a gnat with big wings That I cannt kill. Other then that I had a great time, Let my gaurd down, and let a friend and his wife come visit and camp out. It was great.

Back