Anyone else stuck at home?

A derecho line of storms passed through. Watching the weather station you would think it was the apocalypse.

So I stored patio furniture. Took down hanging plants.
Everything that could be damaged by high winds...

It blew through mildly here.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

The word you use,"derecho" is that a spanish word? I think it means left or right in terms of direction. My spanish is not very good, but that word seems to stand out for me.

The word you use,"derecho" is that a spanish word? I think it means left or right in terms of direction. My spanish is not very good, but that word seems to stand out for me.

That is what the weatherman called it. I don’t know its origin. It is what they call a straight line front with high winds.🤷*♂️

That is what the weatherman called it. I don’t know its origin. It is what they call a straight line front with high winds.路*♂️

All I know too that word means straight forward.

OK ! I know stagnet, n complacient , R we there yet ?

Are the births gonna go up, or the devorcies, Hmmmmm.

Terry ! A dating site here is really essential to the mental and emotional state of those of us running solo. Let's just look at it. Experiment. It may be exciting and very entertaining for everyone. 6 Males, 6 females. open conversation with them . Start with topic to talk about. Let them all have a little bit if fun getting to know each other and we all watch. WHAT else is there to do,LOL.

Oh $hit, I got bared from there by a jeeper that went yonder somewhere. Trail rated nurse wasnt to happy with me,LOL. She acted like I slaped her on the butt. Witch I kinda did,LOL. it was fun.

Trail rated RN, didnt like being called "Baby doll". Yupper, she leveled her big guns at me.

Back