Anyone else stuck at home?

I lied ! I want back at the big kids table. LOL Dont care if i'm by myself.

Ok, funny critter . I sit on the throne this morning, I heard a russleing noise from under my hot water heater, Out pops a mouse. Now he's going full throttle cause he's got open space to cover. 12 inches from where he sttarted, I said BOO. That mouse took a 90 degree turn but had a moment of trouble when he wasnt getting traction on the linolium.

I was only kidding about being the only one. Ya see I have moments of visions and dreams. N some can come true if you work really hard at it.

Convinced one of my friends he needs blinker fluid , that's why the idiot light stays on. Been driving him crazy for months. Taken it to the shop to ,Getter done.

Let him know not to rev the engine too much. Cause It puts undue stress on the muffler bearings.

Does he know he could likely dance with the keys in the car and the var will tell him whats wrong? Its the secrets of the car whisperer. Has to be a young car. Under 20

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Ok ,time for me to tighten up. Learned the cases in my neighborhood is increasing. Have to tell my friends they can't come by for a while. I loosend up for a while, twas good, I needed it. Now I feel gotta tighten up.

I got tomatoes, yehaw. fried spam and tomatoe sandwhich for breakfast.

My dogs are getting demanding. Like they wont leave me alone till I get on the floor and cuddle with them for a bit. So, this is home,not bad. Life is good !:p

I took some on a 2day camping/backpacking trip. BIG mistake! Salt raised my BP and I drank more water than I carried.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Well, I still doing the same thing hanging with the dogs. Not having as much fun as I want to have. But I have a few quality folk 3. That I let in my house. Played poker and drank beer instead of going fishing . I won 4.25 , was a good day.

Tomatoes rotting on the vine. dogs running around . All is quiet. Say a prayer to those that lost their lives on 911 this eve. And those first responders that wake up in the morning ready to rock and roll at anything that comes at them. Good night, God bless.

I still here, Had a friend and his wife over , played cards, took my chance. UUeeeerah We Live ! Or die doing it!

With out me on this, channell, :shades: gets real boreing.

Back