Anyone else stuck at home?

Workplace letting 50% back in the office.
Anyone else back?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Another day in paradise.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Workplace letting 50% back in the office.
Anyone else back?
Our grandson was the only one who's job was affected by covid. They shut down and he got a raise drawing unemployment. He is now back to work. All our kids kept working although masks and social distancing has been in effect.

My company has told me to work from home for the next two weeks - the schools are closed for at least two weeks. This has been day one and we're already going stir crazy. I'm sure that I've got it better than many - I'm not sick, just bored.

How are you guys holding up?

Two weeks they said. It will be good they said...

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

All is well here, Dogs listen much better. learning dog talk. Once in a while I goof and they growl at me.

In between pity pot tiff's , I is a rocken . Sold the camper, bought it for 400, sold for 1500. Sorry about the pic problem. That was last winters project. This winter is on the jeep, an oh Baby, she gonna be a monster.

Ok, I went to get a beer, the dogs sidetracked me. I didnt get the damn beer. I'm gonna try this again, simple right, we shall see.

I did it, :verry-happy:. Hell yeah. I'm to lucky to fail.

Mr. Green?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

I'm guessing this is the new normal. I work from home now, don't really leave when I'm not working. I appear to be a shut-in.

Back