Anyone else stuck at home?

While I've never had a fear of any saw I did see a table saw being used on TV the other day and my first thought was the guy's fingers were too close to the blade. .... mine have often been closer.
I use total caution with any cutting tool, Millions of saw blades, only one body.

Nobody answers me, which kinda sucks. But I likey. Yehaww Merry christmas.

I haven't messed with a CB in decades although I do have 2 stored out in the barn; a mobile unit and an old tube type base model. I keep telling myself I'm going to pull them out, dust them off and put them back in service.

Nice. I just took the old cobra 29 NWSTWX out when the clutch was changed.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I've still got one in my Jeep, but haven't used it in a couple of years. I guess it's been 18 months since I last went offroad :cry:

A classmate of mine lost his finger in woodshop class back when I was in high school. He alternated between profanity laden screams and cackling maniacally...it was one of the more bizarre days of my life. It took him awhile to find the other part of his finger too, so this went on awhile before he went to the hospital.

A classmate of mine lost his finger in woodshop class back when I was in high school. He alternated between profanity laden screams and cackling maniacally...it was one of the more bizarre days of my life. It took him awhile to find the other part of his finger too, so this went on awhile before he went to the hospital.

Were they able to reattach his finger?
One of the nurses told me her uncle lost a finger in a saw accident. When he got to the ER a nurse told him someone needed to go back to the jobsite and retrieve his finger so he took his other hand and pulled the missing digit out of his pocket ... at that point that nurse fainted.

Hunkering down for the storm to hit. Come on snow, I is ready for it .

The snow and Ice melted here, have a happy 2021 ! It can't get much worse than 2020. We work from home. Mostly the business runs has become self growth and the calls thru the internet will route the jobs correctly. Stay safe fellow outdoor lovers. !

Back