why do they always call me???

Jeepster05

I just got a call from my friend saying he needs my help getting a pack of innexperienced "off roaders" out of some mud. currently there are 2 dodges and a ford stuck in some shallow but sticky mud. So they call me because my jeep has a reputation of being quite beastly.haha :-D So right now I'm about to embarrass some trucks haha

edited by: Jeepster05, May 25, 2003 - 03:38 PM[addsig]

They call you because they know who can get them out... a JeeP! :-D [addsig]

You should take pictures for all of us to laugh at :lol: [addsig]

i actually thought of advertising that in the winter to make some extra bucks[addsig]

Your the dependable experienced offroader I presume. :wink: Sully[addsig]

the snow storms we had last winter proved that we have some idiots out on the road in my town that can't drive unless the roads are clear and dry... i yanked 2 minivans with my jeep, one was a transmission that busted (and she was blocking the road, so i moved her so everyone could get by) and another was a minivan that pulled out of the elementary school in town and made it 100 feet down the road and slid into a ditch about 2 feet deep. i rolled up, hooked up the tow strap and then a cop rolled up... he was cool... just stopped traffic for us and i yanked the prick out... very impressed with my jeep! i had it in 4wd and the tires were spinning a little too... intense! [addsig]

I had the pleasure of extracting a full size Dodge V-8 out of some soft sand near Clearwater Beach, Fl. last weekend. It was only a 2wd...I'm sure the 4wd could have made it...but it was fun pulling out a truck that looked twice as long as my Jeep. [addsig]

Back