Want to upgrade my 2019 Jeep GC trailhawk

ManWalks

Hello everyone. This is the first time ive joined a forum.
Just bought my first new car and want to do things right.

I recently purchased a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Located in Florida WPB. So I have a few questions if anyone can give their thoughts. Ill start off with my first question;

I walked out with this car costing me 43k with 300 miles on it, never bought a car from the dealership before so I felt so intimidated their and after walking out wondered if it was a good deal or not. Anyway...im more than happy with my car though.

Secondly, i want to do some upgrades. a) halogen to bi-xenon conversion - any dos and donts? b) put red caliper clip ons, but can find compatible ones for almost every trim except trailhawk. C) i have stock 18" rims want to have mine look like another jeep gc that has 295/45R20 11H tired. Not entirely sure of all these numbers but i know they are 20 inch and are wider. Read somehwere it might touch when making a full turn.

Anyway..these are just a few questions i wanted to start off with. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Jeepz.com! I don't have answers to your questions, but I sure would like to see some photos of that Trailhawk.

Welcome!

Pics please!

Check state and local laws on headlights. I read states are changing not allowing colors so blue, violet snd red... are becoming illegal.

Some light packages are not plug and play.
Lense for halogens dont always work for xenon. Mainly due to bulb shape, length and cutoff. The end result can be blinding oncoming drivers and reduced road illumination.
Projector lenses work best with xenon.

With any vehicle wider rims and/or tires can result in rubbing. However wheels with the correct offset or wheel spacers can correct this. I don’t know the specifics on the 29 trail hawk to give direct suggestions on what should work.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back