You Never Know what you'll see out Jeepin up here.

Alaskan_Jeeper

Just thought I'd share a few shots of the local wildlife we got on the trails behind my house. As you can see it's a real nice teddy... :-O :-O :-O

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Its always good to see my namesake out in the wild. Osito is spanish for little bear. Great pics.[addsig]

Cool! folks in the lower 48 just do not relize the amount of wild life up there. Plus around here a big ol black bear is just about 200 lbs. that one was how big do you think? Tug[addsig]

Cool!!!!!!!!! Don't see to many bears here in VA. But if I head to the Shenandoah I see one from time to time.[addsig]

Well Thia guy is about 4yrs old and goes about 500 to 600lbs he's a BIG Black Bear..
But he is in an area where there is no hunting, and the food is abundent. Thus you get bears this size. We have a browny that is in the same area and if I can get him on film I'll post those too. It's about a 10 min ride in the jeep to see this guy.

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

I'm sure there are some here but I've never seen em. What we do have is snakes out the butt. Me and my friend were fishin off this trail behind my house and a copperhead bit his shoe. So we found the biggest stick we could find and we beat the poop outa it. :evil: . [addsig]

Me and my friend were fishin off this trail behind my house and a copperhead bit his shoe. So we found the biggest stick we could find and we beat the poop outa it. :evil: .

Ha ha ha........[addsig]

Now we all know that the Copperhead is on the endangered list so don't be beating up on the snakes, LOL I just run like the wind! Tug[addsig]

About a week ago, there was a black bear in the suburbs of boston! poor guy got a bit lost, or he heard we got the best seafood around!

Johnny[addsig]

I used to just bait them and wrestle them with one arm... I still have yet to lose

NOPE[addsig]

Back