Moving to Arkansas

i am i am!!! yippie another jeeper, i live in arkadelphia, 1 hour south or LR, where ya movin? :-D [addsig]

Darn,there goes the other california jeeper.Just when I finally had someone in the same state. :wink: Sully[addsig]

I'm going to be moving to Fort Smith. Maybe we could catch up at Hot Springs, I've heard that there is some great wheelin there. There is also some teriffic trails arround where I will be living. :) [addsig]

yea ft smith is a nice town. i intend to go to the superlift park sometime this summer and we might be able to meet up, also there is an offroad park in cass, ar which is somewhere near there i belive.... the is a club of wheelers up there in NW Ar, there web sight is click here[addsig]

Damn, I look at all these "parks" that you guys down south get to play in and it really makes me wish I was a southerner! But I was born yankee and will always be a northern boy!

A lot of the off road areas up here (New England) have been shut down due to privatization, state regulation, and plain ol' a$$holes that do not practice treadlightly.

The real good trails are like two hours away, unless there are some I don't know of

Just releasing steam

Johnny[addsig]

arkansas is really nice! i was there last summer for a week or so...[addsig]

Back