Tug-n-Pull/Jeepster05 response

pghpenna

Tug you can count on a visit the next time my gal and I are in your neck of the woods, I know for sure we will be up your way in the fall to do a little leaf peeping. My gal is a South Florida native and loves to hit I-95 south when ever we get a few days off but, I think I sold her on the mountains and may want to make another trip before the fall. Jeepster05 I do live in Raleigh just off of Creedmore/Lynn roads, Her jeep has never been off road except for a few Florida beaches. Maybe we could hook-up sometime and get that jeep into the environment it was made for!!! Regards, Frank[addsig]

Like I have said befor I am just a poor ol country boy living in the city trying to do good. If you can stand it stop by and we will go see the East Tennessee Hills on the roads reserved for a chosen few. All are welcome to come at any time. Tug[addsig]

Cool. I've probably seen you around town what does your jeep look like?? You might have seen me too mines a white 90 YJ on 33s. I live off of leadmine near the firehouse. I know a lot of trails around here so if you need to find one just let me know.[addsig]

Back