leaky leaky... now my leg is wet!

Joopin

Super Moderator

This has been happening for a couple months now... every day when it rains that is! Since I put on my soft top, rain comes up and over the drivers side where the top attaches to the windshield. I'm sure this has happend to other people so I was wondering what some suggestions are before I go start experimenting... Thanks
[addsig]

hit search ,,,

enter:

windshield water leak....

I found 20 results with
three fantastic threads...
Containing over 35 opions
that describe your prob to a T.

[addsig]

Do you have 1/2 doors or full metal.?

If it's 1/2 then Bestop.com Install
shows the way the factory, their words,
Bends soft windows to fit water/air tight.

Basically, open door, brace with knee,
grab window, push or pull till alignment occurs.

[addsig]

I know it is an overused kind of corny thing but "Its a Jeep Thing" hehehehe Today after the auction already soaked form a steady drizzle from 10 till 12:30 I jumped in the jeep, Bikini keep the drivers area all nice and dry. I smile and with out a care in the world pull out in a huff. The top had ponded up a few gallons of water and there is this crazy gap thing going on between the top and the door top. Well you got it Tug got the whole load down the forehead sholder and left leg crotch and all. After I got my breath I was able to laugh like a fool all the way home. tug[addsig]

tug, what I do when the bikini is saggin' with a few of gallons of water, is creep forward a few feet and step on the brake. It not only rinses the hood off but keeps you dry. [addsig]

tug, what I do when the bikini is saggin' with a few of gallons of water, is creep forward a few feet and step on the brake. It not only rinses the hood off but keeps you dry.
Quote: n2jeeps

He's right.... I tried clearing mine Backwards, the 1st time,
With a 'sagging' bikini, and water in her 'shorts' (duster)

My second shower of the day,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
all down my back, how refreshing! :-D :lol: [addsig]

It had been a long winter and i just never even give it any thought at all I shover her in gear and went for it! tug[addsig]

Back