Crazy morning

JPNinPA

At about 5 AM this morning I was woken by the dog barking crazily at the front door. As I look out my front window, I spot a guy rifling through my kids car. Without thought I threw open in the door and start running across the lawn hollering at him. Get out of here! And, Put that stuff down!

Half awake and out of shape I ran puffing, Stop! Drop that stuff...! He has reached his getaway car at the end of the drive and starts getting in. As I catch up, and just as he is swinging his leg in I dive and grab hold of it. I start pulling and pulling. It’s a struggle with me pulling from the ground and him now half in the car and arms full of stuff kicking to get away. Both unwilling to let go.

Finally as the car pulls away I give one last yank.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Wow that would be crazy. Did they break a window or did your kid just forgot to lock up? If it’s not tied down up here in Washington it won’t be there when you wake up. Glad you are safe

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Wow that would be crazy. Did they break a window or did your kid just forgot to lock up? If it’s not tied down up here in Washington it won’t be there when you wake up. Glad you are safe

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Oh. no... i just ended up pulling a leg....

Your leg.

April fools!

Happy Tax day!

I had totally forgot that it was supposed to be tax day. I actually finished mine a month or more ago, but haven't filed yet. I usually let them sit a bit as I remember new deductions.

Because of Covid the IRS extended the deadline one month to 5/15/21
I filed ours a few weeks ago, no refund because we are retired but at least we didn't owe.

Back