Sound System

Bomb system it is!
I just installed a new system on my jeep Rubicon jku. IT CONSISTS OF A PIONEER HEADUNIT/RECIEVER & PIONEER COMPONENTS UPFRONT & COAXILS ON THE SOUNDBAR + A SKAR PORTED BOX FOR A 10 INCH SUBWOOFER. THE SUBWOOFER IS A ALPINE TYPE X. THE SYSTEM HAS 2 AMPS A SONY FOR MY SPEAKERS & A JL AUDIO MONO AMP FOR THE SUB.OMG IT SOUNDS AMAZING. I USED POLYFILL & KILLMAT ON MY SPEAKERS BOXES ,SOUNDBAR & SUB.ALL IN UNDER 2K SOUNDS LIKE A MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE SYSTEM. IT'S SUPER CLEAR.ALL DONE WITH THE HELP OF YOU TUBE

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A few pics of my install finished it with a cargo/ security cover so items won't be visible
ae0b234c72fa049b5d19fb9d06a35f07-1.jpg
f23791a9d783e12a37b2590ae25debd1-1.jpg
e90fefc3feadc423871cab718beb9433-1.jpg
9dd7823790d82b6a1a07456fe5da74ba-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Check out Crutchfield.com. They will help outline a system that will easily fit in your jeep.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I went thru Crutchfield.com. to install a new radio/gps/back up camera in my wife's corolla. I bought a kit specific to her car which made the new unit look factory. Price wasn't bad either.

Hey what’s that thing on top of your sub called the platform thing. I want to get a sub and worry about not being able to put my bags back there

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Cargo Cover. Amazon has a bunch.
Also... if you are not looking to take away storage space, there is a stock sub that came with some Wranglers... not sure if they are interchangeable or not. It's an A/W sub recessed into the floor of the cargo area.
2015_Wrangler_speaker_01.jpg

Back