HIKEit throttle response controller...

Jagered

Anyone have experience with this?
Was looking at some reviews on line... this one is newer than another, forget the name. This one has easier controls and seems good. I had used them on other vehicles and they have made nice improvements.

Thanks!

Art

... so I got it and installed it.
Really like it, does add some fine tuned response but I have only used it in AUTO mode so far.

... so I got it and installed it.
Really like it, does add some fine tuned response but I have only used it in AUTO mode so far.

How is this fine tuned response measured?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I've used something similar on a Monte Carlo and just had my ECU on my Vaquero remapped to fine tune the throttle response.
I've only tried this in AUTO mode but there are several modes installed, all change the mapping/response one way or another. How, beats the chit out of me... if I could program it I'd tweak the codes myself! :D

All I noticed right off the bat was a faster response when stepping on the pedal - not more power, just the acceleration curve felt sharper.
My bike had the same 'upgrade' feel when getting on the throttle but it also virtually eliminated a bunch of the hesitation and jerkiness.

It could all be in my head... but then again at least something is because my wife always says I am losing it!:funny:

I got a 63 mm bored TB and it has better response. Mainly because the the opening is larger and the neck down is milled off. But I dont race. It was in pursuit of better mpg, and in prep of more to come. Then I realized my next step cost more than I was willing. And I was getting away with what suspension I had on almost every trip. And as mentioned the CAI gains were relearned in 500 miles So, i have a different intake??

Of course my butt dyno could be off.

I got a 63 mm bored TB and it has better response. Mainly because the the opening is larger and the neck down is milled off. But I dont race. It was in pursuit of better mpg, and in prep of more to come. Then I realized my next step cost more than I was willing. And I was getting away with what suspension I had on almost every trip. And as mentioned the CAI gains were relearned in 500 miles So, i have a different intake??

Of course my butt dyno could be off.

:driving:
... it's the little things.

Back