What’s on your Jeep’s list this Christmas?

JPNinPA

So what do you hope to get for your jeep this Christmas?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Doubt it will happen but I always thought it would be nice to get a set of those grille inserts to keep leaves and such from gathering in front of the radiator.

Im just hoping to get time to put on some of the parts that have been backing up.
That and finding a body shop to take care of a rot spot.

Hoping for 3 5 gallon gas cans and hood lovers for "my pet monster".

Sent from my SM-A205U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Hood lovers would be very distracting.
Don’t think the wife will be springing for those anytime soon.
🤣

Image1638757644.976853.jpg

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new stereo for my TJ. I've got an old Panasonic that has treated me well, but I'd really love to upgrade to something better.

1. Just did the door hinges... man they were a beyatch to get out!
2. Looking at possibly the exhaust pictured ... not a true dual but still looks badass.
3. Rear seat reclining blocks.
4. Upgrade to real side steps that are functional and not just for looks.
5. Figure out wth to do with the front... mounted my plate but there are no DRLs and that curved bar, what the heck goes there? Not doing a wench, married yo one already so don't need 2. Maybe put the DRLs up there? Screenshot_20211223-111715_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg20211224_131458.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Everything looks good. I agree the license plate looks a bit out of sorts but would protect a winch if one was mounted. I would guess those plates are for mounting an additional light bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

... I put the plate bracket therr and stiffened it up with a metal plate behind it because if it was lower it actually went over part of those lights?! ... messed up. There's absolutely no other location to mount a plate, so guessing this is a bumper for someone in a state only requiring rear plates.
Everything looks good. I agree the license plate looks a bit out of sorts but would protect a winch if one was mounted. I would guess those plates are for mounting an additional light bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Sent from my SM-G781U using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back