Picked up some cool new socket wrenches

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I was working on my mom's Jetta and had a really hard time getting my socket wrench into some tight spaces. I found these socket wrenches at harbor freight $26 with a lifetime warranty. I really dig them you can have a long bolt that goes right through, and fit them in some tight spaces.

Wish I had some of these sooner.

IMG_20220524_175810268_HDR.jpeg

IMG_20220524_175827244.jpeg

IMG_20220524_175837845.jpeg

IMG_20220524_175839740.jpeg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah kind of nice!! Could have used those building decks and picnic tables. Old bicycles and exhaust clamps too

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Cool functional for a while . Pretty. But my friend get quality, no plastic, you want those babys to last forever. I done went cheap, not worth going cheap on. Just voiceing from experience.

Last edited:

got my heart broken at wallmart. Went in to get a leatherman, great multifunction tool. wanted an upgraded version from the one I have. There was one for 50, which was all steel but didnt have what I wanted, siccors, saw etc. Then there was one for a hundred, with a plastic button on it. I damn near had a stroke, noooooo not leatherman. Well I got to handleing it. Couldnt get it open, clerk helped. WTF we failed,couldnt get the darn thing open. I want something to last a 100 yrs or so. Thats just me.

I have one of those old Leatherman. I actually have one in each vehicle and on my bicycle because they can sure save your butt.

Look at antique stores and in pawn shops. I have found them for 5-10 bucks with the leather cases .

I also get the other brand too, Gerber, the mil spec ones they handed out to us in the army, back in the 90s.

Back