Jeep in an up coming movie!

kraken

Thought you guys and gals might find this kind of cool. Check out the artical on this site.

URL=http://www.theautochannel.com/F/news/2003/06/10/162879.html

Now I have two reasons to see this movie! :evil: :evil: :-O [addsig]

I looked but couldnt find it. [addsig]

hat Chrysler Group will feature its 16-inch forged aluminum wheels on the limited edition Jeep(R) Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider model based on the custom Wrangler Rubicon featured in the upcoming movie, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life.

I'd raid that 'Tomb' with any rig I could push to meet expectation.

Check his link,,,,, It's FIne,,,, I just hope she waves and runs
her Rig "Topless" or a Bikini and shorts. on the trail.[addsig]

I found a pic.

Can some one please make this into a link.

wwwmotortrend.com/motor/features/news/112_news030522_tr

Its a nice rubicon. Sully[addsig]

Here you go SULLY hope this is what you wanted.........

The limited edition 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider model debuts in July to coincide with the release of the new film "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life." A customized version of the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is driven in the film by videp game heroine Lara Croft, played by Angelina Jolie.

"The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is the most capable Jeep ever built, so the heroic and extreme environment in which Lara Croft uses her custom Wrangler Rubicon in Tomb Raider is accurate," said Jeff Bell, Vice President, Jeep, Chrysler Group. "This is more than just a product placement. We have created a 360-degree integrated marketing campaign around the movie and the debut ofthe Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider model."

:-O :-O :-O
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I''ll take one of those :p Its about time they used something other than a Hummer or land rover in one of these flicks[addsig]

Back