YJ with just a body lift, no suspension lift

BostonJeep

I'm thinking about buying a 4 inch body lift for my jeep, but heard that it really seperates from the bumper. Ive got a stock front end right now, does anyone have any pictures of the 4 inch body lift, id like to make sure it looks good before i go ahead and order. Thanks[addsig]

4 inches of body lift is way high in my opinion.Maybe 3 inches at the most.I would'nt go for such a high body lift,it wont look that great. Sully[addsig]

was thinkin of for the future, 7", so maybe 3 body, 4 suspension? I'd still like to see the body lifts minus the suspensions, cause i cant buy both at the same time. poor college student[addsig]

i would never lift the body more than 2 inches without a mount relocation... even then... i think 3 inches is the most i would go... you gain 1-1.5 inches with shackles... they are cheap... but don't go lifting it more than 1.5 that way... then you can also go with an add-a-leaf kit... they are easy, cheap, and effective... or you can go spring over... that is the best bang for the buck if you're going 5.5 or more[addsig]

Back