Sorry to bring this up again.........

Sully

Well,I see that almost everyone has there jeep pics in there sigs and I keep trying,and I cant do it.What am I doing wrong,and how do I put my pic there???I already have the pic I want hosted,but now what do I do??? Sorry to bring this up again. Sully[addsig]

i don't know how to help, but i'm sure this will come in handy for me someday... :) [addsig]

Sully, Dear friend ,,,
working with Utah, same subject...

First Join Image Station...
2. Upload your pic
3. Save Image location NOT THE LINK LOCATION

4.place the following in your sig file....
Make sure you type your password in, or it won't
save changes.

IMG SRC="http://www.imagestation.com.whatever your image is.jpg"
You will put the above in <>, can't do it here, or it won't show the example.

hope it helps.

edited by: USMPK9, Jun 23, 2003 - 09:51 PM[addsig]

What you need to do is this. Just copy this and put it in your Siggy. Now remember that everything in Web links IS case sensitive. If the img is .JPG then the Link has to be www.whatever.whereever/jeep/img.JPG

Copy and past this and take the Space out. The space is located just behind the [

[ IMG]http://members.aol.com/downs/jeep2.jpg[/IMG] Make sure all caps are correct take the space out then just paste this into your Signature. After you get that set I will give you the code to Re-size it, but first I just want you to get the Img showing. [addsig]

Sully It appears you have the code right, but there is no image at that address. I see your link points to an AOL member page. Try hosting the image on Sony's Image station

Also Note that you can code the image either way mentioned above but < IMG SRC > is the true HTML tag

-Nick

edited by: XJNick, Jun 24, 2003 - 03:59 AM[addsig]

Image station doesn't alway allow linking to their site. Try these guys, they are free also: Webshots. A lot of people from the Q-tec board use them, and have little trouble hosting pics.[addsig]

Ok did we get it ??? Or we still need more help???
I am coming to the rescue...I think...LOL :-D :-D [addsig]

First off,I sent USMPK9 the wrong pic.It was a pic of my sister.Haha,sorry.I found the right pic now and Im trying to host it somewhere.I cant host at imagestation because my account hasnt been activated. Sully[addsig]

Back