Just though some of you would like these Pictures of mine

Alaskan_Jeeper

Just a few of the pictures I've taken so far with my new camera. I know I had some of them posted in the past but though I'd share them again for the new ppl.. Hope you all like them and I plan on getting more this week.
Happy trails

OlllllO

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
:cool: [addsig]

Man you look like you're awefully close to that bear.
How old are those pictures? It's late June and there's snow in them.[addsig]

Let's have bear kabobs' LOL nice pics'
I wanna know one thing who's catching more
fish you or the bear....... :-D [addsig]

Ok yes it's real snow in the pics, and that one was taken about a month ago. The bear was on the trail behind my house, in a place called mineral creek. There's an old gold mine up the trail and the bears are out in force this time of year, as the salmon are running in the rivers. I was about 20 feet from the blacky and yes I had a zoom. Just one of the many things you might run into out and about here in Alaska..
Gald you like the pics and I'll see about getting more this week as I'm off for the next two weeks...yahooooo.... Time to hit the trail.....

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Kinda makes you sad when more people take notice of the bear as opposed to the Jeep, eh? :p j/k! I would kill to have places like that around here. Hell, I would kill just to have the snow. I've had my Jeep for two years now and not once have I had the opportunity to put it to the snow test. Which is probably good anyway since I just bought my BFG 31'er's :) [addsig]

You know I though it would be a bit nice to put balcky on the pics but your right can you belive no one said a thing about my jeep.. :-( O-well it's ok I am going to get ore pics soon. I just got to remember to put a disk in the darn camera.. Or at least carry an extra one wiht me..

Happy Trails.... OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back