Doorless equals footpegs...

Joopin

Super Moderator

Earlier this week I finally got to take my doors off cause of the good weather. Once I did I remembered there were footpegs in Quadratec to put in the hinge when the door was off. Well I was at work at the time and i decided just to make my own... so here are a few pics, oh and the doors are never goin back as long as the weather is good!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Not bad at all... you might want to marke those to your neighborhood jeepers. I've always thought those were pretty cool, but I never went out and bought some... maybe I'll pick some up[addsig]

i did basicly the same thing about a month ago, i got some large nails, ground one almost the whole way through, bent it to a 90* angle, welded it, then took another cut the top off, and welded it to the other nail, and poof.... new foot peg [addsig]

Well qbert, if your going to pick some up, I noticed that they were just over 100 bucks from quadratec. Your better off makin em unless you wanna pay that much![addsig]

If any of you guys are going to make them throw out a price. Alot of fellow jeepers who doing have the resources to fabricate metal would probably be interested. I know I am[addsig]

Man those are slick..Nice work...Thanks for the idea, hope you don't mind if I fab me some of them.. Isn't it great to have a welder.. :-D

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Thanks for the compliment, and I certainly don't mind you makin some of your own, thats why I put the pics on here! I'm just giving back to the "Jeepz Community" I guess you could say :lol: I would fab some up for people but during the summer there seems like there is no time! Plus it sucks to weld in the summer... maybe in the fall/winter I can make some and sell em. Just remind me![addsig]

Back