Forgot the disk!!!!

Alaskan_Jeeper

I went out wheeling last night with the local law and a few of the guys, we were having a blast and at the time it came for me to get the best pics of the trip, you know who forgot to put a disk in the camera... :-x :-x :-x I was so bummed.. I had my jeep in the river up to the bottom of the lites and it went through in stlye.. I was amazed at how well it did for being mostly stock. The other two rigs are of course built up with lifts and over sized tires. they tried to loss me in the deep stuff but my stocker did it in style.. i even had my 18yr old daughter driving for a bit of the time and now she wants to get her a jeep too. so it looks like there is getting ready to be another jeep in the family.. :-D :-D I will get some pics of the other rig and yes I remember to put a disk in the camera as soon as I got home so it's ready for the next trip out, and chances are that will be tonight>>> :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hope you all have a great weekend.. happy trails...OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K - make sure the camera is ready for the next one. :lol: :cool: [addsig]

Sorry to hear cause today I forgot my camera all together. PAsmokeater and Wranglerwhat94 had theirs and Greenreaper had his viedo though. I still wish I had mine there. Oh well. tug[addsig]

Back