JE420EP

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

:-D :-D :-D [addsig]

I hope you showed him a thing or two about
what its like to really wheel,,,,,, :-D [addsig]

Tried my best to have a hummer ride with us here at jeepz.com week in Tennessee but they backed away from the offer. They are very capabile and built like a rock but who in their right mind will give one the abuse our trail jeeps take when they cost so much. And no matter how they try they will never be jeeps. hehehehehe tug[addsig]

But why buy something that you are going
to be afraid to use what it was intended for
I don't get that ......Just my $.02......... :-O [addsig]

I could have like 4 jeeps all lifted and
all the extras for the price of 1 hummer
like the one there ...I don't get it either
it's a hummer use it........ :-D [addsig]

Hey Sully are we looking at the same picture here????
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh I see it now, I think ..NOT :lol:

edited by: jhiggins, Jun 29, 2003 - 07:03 PM[addsig]

hummers are designed to go where there is no road, but still have road-like conditions... such as flat ground... you can see that there is no flex... but... they are built tough, and have top of the line torsen differentials... they don't quite need to flex to get the traction... but its still nice to have something on the ground when you get over that bump[addsig]

I'm glad you showed that Humer a thing or two. Why the miltay uses those is beyond me. Just big and expensive. I agree with ya'll. (I'm a little southern, I admitt it). If you spend the money, use it for what it's intended for. It's not just the price that stops people. My brother did it with his bike. Bought this bike for doing tricks, never used more than once for that. Just my 2 cents
Mike[addsig]

I glad someone sees' things the way I do on that
if you buy it use it for what it was made for....... :-D [addsig]

My Jeep is not an Hummer...and your Hummer will never equal an Jeep...lol[addsig]

Ya that red jeep there had pulled that hummer out twice in the last to times we went wheeling. The first time was on a trail that was to small for the hummer. And the last time was when he broke a front axle in another tight trail. All in All that hummer is bad a$$ all he does with it is wheel. That thing is made to kick but. This guy knows the rubicon trail like the back of his hand. Even though he can't hit the small and tight trails like a jeep can, it's really fun to watch.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

GOOD TIMES. :) [addsig]

Well, I have nothing against Hummers except for the price they go for. That is what really turns me away from them. Nice looks and they are tough, but most people do not use them because they are so damn expensive! who can blame them. I'll just stick to my Jeep.-Al[addsig]

That would be Seriously spooky to have a tire THAT far in the air. I would be affraid of tipping it.[addsig]

I think there is a reason they call it a hummer... That's waht you do when you think about getting it offroad you kinda go ...hummmmm should I ???? Hummmmmm will it??

Better not...

OlllllO :cool:

But nice pics anyways .. looks like a good time was had buy all. [addsig]

Back