Jeepz.com Trail week photo album up!

If the jeeping is done correctly you will need to be pulling each other out. Pust the edge as far as you dare and help each other out when needed cause if you are not getting stuck you are not trying hard enough. hehehehehehe tug[addsig]

Oh noooo Tug I think he needs your help he doesn't
remember who kristen is....LOL you guys' a funny :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

i remember a kristen about three of them and stumpy i owe you for help pulling me out so i wont say anything about the cadillac[addsig]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the look you
are getting now tug.... :-x hahahaha[addsig]

Hey..don't mention the pull..it was nothing lol..I get alot of experiance wheeling with a certain XJ around here (no..it's NOT Dingus lol). The two stucks we had offered a GREAT learning experiance to those around who were not familier with the correct way to do a recovery. If your not just stuck in a puddle, you really need to stop and think. Remember, for every action, there is a reaction. A pull in the wrong place can lead to dramatic and often painfull (for both vehicle and owner/puller) reaction.
Stop and think, the best policy one could have on any trail.

btw....YVW and I thought you liked the Sushi bar on the trails :lol:

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Hey..don't mention the pull..it was nothing lol..I get alot of experiance wheeling with a certain XJ around here (no..it's NOT Dingus lol). The two stucks we had offered a GREAT learning experiance to those around who were not familier with the correct way to do a recovery. If your not just stuck in a puddle, you really need to stop and think. Remember, for every action, there is a reaction. A pull in the wrong place can lead to dramatic and often painfull (for both vehicle and owner/puller) reaction.
Stop and think, the best policy one could have on any trail.

btw....YVW and I thought you liked the Sushi bar on the trails :lol:

Rob :p :cool: :)

you.. and we have the pics to prove it too....lol
[addsig]

Back