Jeepz.com Trail week photo album up!

Those are some awsome pictures ....I am glad you all
had a good time great pictures...thanks for sharing them'with us..... :-D [addsig]

Hey Tug do you have any other albums on image station,
that I could take a look at ??? :-O [addsig]

Awesome time must have been had by all! can't wait till I can meet up with jeepz.comers and get to the down and dirty wheelin'!

Johnny[addsig]

Hi Will !!!!!!!! Welcome to the board...if you get stuck with any of the buttons......I'll help you out LOL

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Great pics,took me awhile to look threw them all :roll: Well anyway,you guys clearly had way to much fun. Sully[addsig]

For thoes that do not know Ranger4x4 is Will my son! He and Rob and Chris all bonded this weekend! So if they sound like they are playing rough it is in a good way. See Will has been the only non Jeep out and about with s this week past. He is the only one that required a winch to be set free from the clutchs of "No Business" like the man said we had no business being up in no business. hehehehe

Wills Ranger is a very capable off road ride. the stock supension and dirt grabing tires work well together and he has come a long way in his offroad abilitys over the last several months.

I was very proud to have him along on the weeks evening rides. He was in the Upward Bound Program during the day at East Tennessee State getting ready for the higher education thing next year. Will like me hated to see Chris ande Rob ad Adam go. But mostly I think he hated to se Kristen go. hehehehehehe Tug [addsig]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Tug you know your gonna get it when he see's
this post just wanted to give you some type of warning...HAHAHAHAH :-D [addsig]

thanx i didnt know :-x :evil:

thats ok.. us rangers need to stick together..... besides.. someone needs to be around to pull stumpy out....;-) and add some reason to this place.....
[addsig]

oh i dunno.... when you're floating on those baloons, someone has to pull you to shore.....[addsig]

Back