YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

When you park next to a M38A1 and the driver compliments the updates.

To the reply above. Parked today (4-6-11) in town and this lady followed me home and took the following photos and sent them to me about an hour ago to my yahoo account. She said, "I'm from El Paso and your that crazy Indiana Jones guy who drives this Jeep on sidewalks, loading ramps, railroad tracks and parks one wheel on 'tall things'--can I take some photos of you please?......"

Er.........yea, to all and you know you drive a real Jeep when.......oh well.... ...........

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Robert

Maybe we should start over and try to not lose count this time.

? You know you have a reel jeep if you forgot what color it is.

Robert_Stephens said:
To the reply above. Parked today (4-6-11) in town and this lady followed me home and took the following photos and sent them to me about an hour ago to my yahoo account. She said, "I'm from El Paso and your that crazy Indiana Jones guy who drives this Jeep on sidewalks, loading ramps, railroad tracks and parks one wheel on 'tall things'--can I take some photos of you please?......"

Er.........yea, to all and you know you drive a real Jeep when.......oh well.... ...........

Robert

I'm a huge fan of your jeep. Not to change the subject or anything but can you tell me about it? =]

TeddESP said:
I'm a huge fan of your jeep. Not to change the subject or anything but can you tell me about it? =]

If you look at his welcome thread he's got all the stats, amongst other things there.

Yes, but we should not hijack our thread here. There is much here:

Behold Jeep Forum

And here on our board here:

http://www.jeepz.com/forum/new-member-introductions/33771-southwest-desert-commons.html

After that preview, if you have further questions, then please post or PM me and hat is tipped.

Thank you,

Robert

So after ruining this thread I'll try to redeem myself.

You know you have a real jeep when it's not just a vehicle it's an addiction. If you find yourself feeling like you've looked at everything jeep related online,and you don't know where to go next. :p

....When you explain at the thrift store, the shirts you just bought are for extra rags in your Jeep.

R

..when people come up to you with no doors and no top on and ask, "is it legal sir, to drive this on city streets with no doors and uncovered?"

R

You step into the jeep, and find that your standing in 3 inches of water because you forgot to put the windows on before the big storm.

Well, you can't really use that one. Mine say "for american motors" and look like chevy keys

Back