YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

While washing your rig ourside your house people stop and ask if you want to sell it

you tell your friends,"if I do it then your gonna help me get it out of impound ".

Last edited:

you can lay the windshield down and be legal to drive (this only applies in some states, texas is one)

If the shirt that you are currently wearing becomes a windshield wiper for the inside of the windshield.
If your answer to "what do you do when it rains?" is "haul ass".
If you know that you'll never love another vehicle nearly as much as your jeep.

you have tons of posts on multiple jeep forums because you like reading about everything on the things

You don't dare lay you windshield down on the hood. Your afraid the winshield frames so rusty the glass will fall out.

You've got a stick jammed in between your headlight and the ring to keep the ring from falling forward because the mount is broken. ( and are always ****ed 'cause people see it and pull it out not realizing how important it is)

Last edited:

#......... You just "finish" the latest project on your rig, hop onto the lap top to find a new one

If you get crazy excited when you get new tires and have no doors!

Attachments

• image-3848582938.png
    image-3848582938.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 661
You finally take the top off, and as you stand back staring at it with tears rolling down your cheeks, you realize..... you have been waiting your whole life for this moment. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen topless in my life.

Back