Win $75 for your vehicle/yourself

ummmmmmmm...........design a logo for another board.........hmmmmmmmm

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

UMmmmmmmmmmmm I agree let me do the hard work
for $75 bucks so you can make a killing on it GOOD BYE.... :-x [addsig]

UMmmmmmmmmmmm I agree let me do the hard work
for $75 bucks so you can make a killing on it GOOD BYE.... :-x

Actually I will make NO money on the logo whatsoever. Check the link again and thanks for asking. :) [addsig]

i'm in -- i could use 75 bucks
[addsig]

Funny most design firms charge $5,000 for a logo design. Sounds cheap?

funny I didn't know Jeepz was full of people that work at design firms... :roll:

I suppose you would charge the same rate as a certified mechanic to work on a friend's vehicle... :roll: [addsig]

We're not looking for a design for stationary or anything like that. Just looking to get some tshirts and whatnot made. It's all gonna be done thru a third party vendor where no money will even be seen by the admin of the site. We did this once before and had a post where people just submitted suggestions and we picked one. This time we figured we'd offer some of our own money to reward the design. That's it, nothing evil or big business about it. Stop over analzying it and take it for what it's worth.....an "amatuer design" contest :) .[addsig]

Well I'm a graphic designer... I would love to do it but I just gotta find the time! When I'm not at work, I'm either working on my YJ or at the beach... I may make some time though, after my current jeep project is done! It's always cool to say "Yeah I did that design"... [addsig]

I play with graphic design myself. Will check it out. :-O [addsig]

Hey Mr. Bill... I am trying to send you my entry but I have to become a member first and your site is giving me an error when I try to register. It says I need to put in my login and password... I havn't even registered yet! How am I supposed to enter my login and password when Im not registered!

forget all that... I figured it out... :roll:

edited by: Joopin\', Jul 16, 2003 - 03:16 PM[addsig]

Back