Any Florida Jeep People?

I will be about 30 min north of Tallahassee for the next 4 days. Is that close enough???[addsig]

Well, 10 year re-union this trip but that is only on Friday night. Grew up in Bainbridge, GA. Should get there Thursday afternoon and then leave Saturday night or Sunday Morning.

Plus I usually go there for Pleasure. Family still in that area.

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jul 09, 2003 - 03:24 PM[addsig]

Vero Beach but I will have to say Go Texas A&M!!! I live too close to the beach to make it out to the swamp. :-( [addsig]

:-D Native Vero Beachian here! Now I'm up in Orlando for school though.
-Jered[addsig]

Tampa,Florida, sand hatin, aint got time to drive all the way to Pasco, and no one to help if I break it when I get there, so I aint been muddin in two whole years, here. PS, my yard looks like butt, thanks to my jones for mud. Camel

edited by: joe_camel, Jul 15, 2003 - 12:50 PM[addsig]

Not yet! I know it's on Thurs nights @ Sonic, but It's been a busy month.... which happens to be how long I've had my jeep! I work here for UCF and two of my buddies/coworkers are jeep owners too... think we'll head out there this Thurs!
Jered :-D [addsig]

Natty I didn't know you lived in lakeland i just moved from there a year ago. I bought my jeep there. I'll be down there around thanksgiving, If I can bring my jeep we should get together and go wheelin.[addsig]

LadyGator...it is a small world...I'm on the south side...not too far from the Parkway. Jeepster05...let me know when...I'm up for it. For all the other Sunshine State Jeep drivers...if ya'll want to plan something...let's do it. There's a good number of us in the central Fl. area...and I know at least four other of my friends that have Jeeps too who wouldn't turn down a good time. I like the Ocala area...a little of everything to play in...sand...mud...trails...more mud...more sand. Good camping up there too...and nice rivers. [addsig]

Are there any trails wide enough for jeeps out at crooms?? The only other place in the area I know of is carter road, but it's too risky to go out there with big group plus there are traps everywhere. I'll let you know when I'll be down there. What do ya'll live near I used to live right next to George jenkins high school.[addsig]

Hey all I am on the Northside, I use my Jeep to hunt out of up in Richloam. It is about the closest managment area to us. My jeep is in the shop, but I took my truck up there with some friends this weekend, and man is it wet. It's all tied into the Greeen Swamp. Anyway let me know were ya'll go, Carter Rd is not a good idea any more. They got people watching that place. :p [addsig]

Yeah...3-4 yrs. ago, carter rd. was fun...now big brother is watching. Never been out to richloam or crooms...but have heard tales of good times. I'm close to Jenkins...near Hallam. Anytime anyone wants to explore the unpaved path...I won't disagree with you. I like Ocala...that's where I usually go...unless I go to that beach right across from Sand Key in Clearwater where they allow people to drive on the beach...even us Jeep people. Kinda fun depending on the quality of the dunes...last weekend it kinda sucked. Anyway...when???

I am originally a Fl guy. Cape Coral is where I call home. I am dislocated due to my job to the mountains of Colorado :-D The rock crawling is a little better here. :lol:

Back