Any Florida Jeep People?

Hey natty what road off of hallam do you live on. I used to live off of luce on Robin Hood lane before I moved near jenkins. looks like I was right near you.

Hey Junior at UCF with 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Is their anyone in jeep clubs around UCF or Orlando let me know I'm intrested in joining one Thanks Jeff

Hey jetski my cousin is a sophomore at UCF but he doesn't have a jeep he has a ford ranger on 31's its pretty nice. as for clubs I have no clue.

Jeepster05 - Hallamwood ring a bell??? Anyway...there's a boatload of people around here...who's up for a trip??

Hey jetski, I'm a Jr. here at UCF also. Actually, a couple of friends and I have jeeps up here and do some random off-road trips. There's Orlando Jeep Club up here, but i'm not sure of any UCF jeep clubs yet.
-Jered

Seems to be quite a few people in Lakeland.

I DID have a jeep, sold it and got a Chebby ZR2.

www.florida4x4.com I ride about 2-3 times a month from richloam, croom, citrus, etc. Lots of great places, just no where in Lakeland to ride. I went to carter rd park last week, nothing out there worth going to see, maybe the sand pit for 10 min.

I went to richloam with the club (sunshine swampers), a few weeks ago, and that place was super bad. One guy in a beautiful dodge on 44's sunk and nearly totaled his truck...sunk it to the roof! Needless to say after that I decided to head home. I think we're gonna let it dry out before we think of going up there for a while..

I'm up for a ride if you'll welcome a once-jeep owner/now chevy...lol

btw--I'm central lakeland near lake hollingsworth.

we can always start a 4x4 club locally.

I went up to Ocala last Saturday on a spur of the moment deal. Went out to Big Scrub area, and then out by Alexander springs area to play on the sand dunes and some of the very sloppy mud puddles. Good times...and I'm an equal opportunity off road enthusiast...so all are welcome...where by the lake by the way???

I've never been to ocala but would like to check it out one day, as well as avon park. Someone told me that avon park was full of salt water? lol :roll:

This weekend the club is having a show-n-shine. Anyone is welcome if they'd like to come up there. Here's some information

SUNSHINE SWAMPERS
2nd ANNUAL
SHOW-N-SHINE
SATURDAY AUGUST 2nd 2003
All 4X4 Vehicles and ATV’s Welcome!
Articulation Ramp / 50/50 ramp / Door Prizes
Swap Meet / Food and Drinks /Dash Plaques
Spectators and Participants Choice Awards
Registration only $5.00/Vehicle
Gate opens 8:00am/Show 10:00 am until 3:00pm
Swap Spaces are FREE! (With Registration)
Hosted by
DADE CITY MOOSE LODGE
17017 US 301
Dade City, FL 33523
For more info: 352-523-2235

My understanding is that there will be trophies given out for the best on the ramps, 50/50, etc

Back