Arkansas at the superlift park

jhiggins

This is an idea that has just surfaced FAR RIGHT I need you to send
some info on this place and I need some feed back from the rest of
jeep people around here........... :-O :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

sure!!! the web site is www.orvpark.com, iv read, and talked talked w/ ppl and they had alot of good things about it, 4wheel offroad came through there for their ultimate adventure. Im goin some time later this month or early next month... there is more info on the site, and i will be more than happy to help in any way that i can :-D :-D [addsig]

Thankyou sir let me do a little calling and try to see how many
people we can get together to come...SO I will let you know how
you can help as soon as I make a few calls....... :-D [addsig]

I've heard nothing but good about that place, can get pretty exreme, lot's o steepness and loose rock. I'm jealous.[addsig]

so i we can get something togeather u gonna make it down bounty?? [addsig]

This sounds great, let me know what the plan is and I'll be there. I've been MIA fro a while since I just got moved back here to Arkansas but now I'm ready to do some wheelin. Cant wait to catch up with a few o you guys :-D [addsig]

That is a serious looking stompinng ground you are going to. Rolling over them big ol bolders looks like a part breaking bone thudding seriously stuck deal waiting to happen. tug[addsig]

im staying here to go to college, so i will be here all the time, almost any month/time is good with me, just let me know :-D [addsig]

Ok I am getting there ...I will give more details on my findings....
I talked to the park owner and he is trying to get a group discount
for us and a camping over night............. :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

SWEET!!!! this is great, what time frame are you lookin at..... man i got to get to modding tha jeep [addsig]

August - September......not to hot not to cold....plus I got to get things
together,,,,and he needs a little time ... :-D :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

great.... i cant wait..... but im goin to sleep now.... keep me updated J[addsig]

Don't know but I need to know ....So tell us........ :-O :-O [addsig]

i know it will be more than me and j, come-on who else.... some of you texas guys need to make the drive[addsig]

Back