New Website

PASmokeater

With the help of Graewulf this evening, my website is finally up and running..all I have there now is pics, but I will soon have a tech section, as welll as a couple of other goodies......check it out, and let me know what you think.

Smokeater's web page

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

It ain't working,,,,, Maybe you should get a better helper... :lol: :lol: J/K
I hope you get it fixed so I can see it.... :-D :-D [addsig]

Hmmmm....works for me.......and Tug ......... maybe try disabling your pop up blocker (no pop-ups on the site).

nice website so far....my fav. section is the recovery pics i love seeing pics of people getting pulled out except for when it is me in the pics :-D [addsig]

now to teach him to maintain his own site.... (not that i mind the hour drive to his house to work on it, mind you)[addsig]

awesome website except for my recovery pics :evil: and rob is pretty slow so you proably saved yourself some time by going over there

edited by: ranger4X4, Jul 13, 2003 - 06:31 PM[addsig]

awesome website except for my recovery pics :evil: and rob is pretty slow so you proably saved yourself some time by going over thereedited by: ranger4X4, Jul 13, 2003 - 06:31 PM

yeah, thats what i figured too... :lol:

J/K

[addsig]

Slow and steady......but I'm a fast learner.............Thank you Joe..I really appriciate you coming up to help me. It made for a much easier time.

Back