Jeep in the Platte River!!!

Jeepr89

I took the jeep up to the Platte River to day for a little offroad excursion, it was a blast other than the two times I got stuck. For the most of you who don't know what the platte river is like, here is a description: It is wide flat and sandy and is fun to run up and down river through different channels I would say all together I ran about 20-40 miles on the river, not quite sure on exact milage my spedometer doesn't work and I am to lazy to fix it. If there are any fellow Nebraskans out there let me know and maybe we can work out a time to run up there.
Later Evan [addsig]

My X and her husband run in the Platte ALL the time in his snorkeled CJ...

I, on the other hand, would rather pound on the rocks at Tuttle Creek in Kansas... Think that is why we got divorced???

BTW, I live in Bellevue... Where ya from???
[addsig]

I'm from Lincoln, have heard alot about Tuttle Creek but haven't been down there yet. I take it that there are some trails down there that stock jeeps can navigate??? I have been wanting to go down there but haven't had the time yet. [addsig]

Yeah, everything from stock to hardcore will find some sort of action down there...

This link is the club I belong to... There should be some pics of Jeepers in Tuttle Creek on there...
Club Site

And here is an extensive trip report section off of one of my favorite personal Jeeper sites...
Obi-Wan's Homepage

Definitely worth exploring...[addsig]

The Platte looked pretty cool when I was out there with the National Guard. Partied in Lincoln, some cool bars :-O [addsig]

Back