Pics from ride! Going again this weekend...Anyone else wann

Roundeye

We decided to go at the last minute and the weather held out :cool: Ride trails for about 5 hours. 3 Jeeps went, here are 2 pics taken.

My '03 TJ
image-missing.png

A friend of mine's '81 CJ5
image-missing.png

We are planning to go again this Saturday around 10am. Will be in extreme southeast Alabama, anyone interested e-mail me at bugged69@msn.com We are expecting around 6 Jeeps this time. Miles and miles of trails, some climbing and perhaps some stream/river driving :cool:. Hopefully the f@&$#%g rain will stay away! [addsig]

Where were ya wheelin, that looks like a place I go in New Hampshire!

Johnny[addsig]

I wish I could but the weather here in Texas is horrible
so I don't think I will make it this time... :-D [addsig]

I will be comming down to EXTREME southwest GA again soon to meet and ride with you all if that is cool. You must be near Dothan.[addsig]

I will be comming down to EXTREME southwest GA again soon to meet and ride with you all if that is cool. You must be near Dothan.

Come on down! Give me an e-mail when you plan to head over bugged69@msn.com. I'm not too far from Dothan...about 15 miles.[addsig]

Run em hard and love it every step of the way. My days on the trail are counted among the best days of all. I would rather be out on a good trail in my ol Jeep than most anything else. There is not anything else like it. Tug[addsig]

Looks like lots of fun, but I think your buddy made a few trees a bit shorter from the looks of that pic.

I am in Maryland so no can do! I 'm looking for places to get to myself locally. Everything sounds illegeal but I have heard of a couple of farmers who do stuff on the weekends.

Have fun![addsig]

Back