Jeep Summer Sales drive

ZBTstang

Has anyone else seen the deals that jeep is giving out? I just saw that you can lease a new liberty for only $259 a month. Now going from a TJ to a liberty would be a sin, but at these kinda prices id be saving money all the way down.
So I know im gonna get junk for this, but can someone please give me an honest opionon on the libertys.[addsig]

I went to the jeep dealer today and they had one of the last new rubicons in california,it was $40,000!!! :-O It was marked up like $10,000 because its one of the last new rubicons in california.We saw rubicons at the same dealer a month ago for $27,000 last month!!! :-O [addsig]

I've seen both stock and modified Liberty's on the trail, and have to admit that a modified KJ is more than competent off the pavement. However, a stock version (especially the one called the renegade, I think) is just awful. No approach angles, no clearence, just another Mini van wanna be in Jeeps clothing.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Humm Don't know about Liberty's but I just got my TJ during the Jeep summer sales drive and I paid 18K. :roll: Luckily for me they had the color and options I wanted locally. :evil: [addsig]

Back