Little Known Facts about Jeepz Members

you keep this dumping chicks for all of the excuses, and you'll look up someday, be 35 years old and Jerry Seinfeld

You'll have a list of exes like his

Man hands
Two Face
Close Talker......:purple: :purple: :purple: :funny: :funny: :grin: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep. But, pick wisely ;)

Well I am next in line I guess...
Name is Steven and I live in Utah but I grew up in Arizona. I am a machinist by trade FAA certified AP mech...but got the love of cuttin metal in me I currently repair mining equipment here in Utah.
Wheeling is in my blood from old scouts to ATV's have three of them 350 banchee left completly stock and a 250 R on Alcohol and N03. third one is still being built but some of you might remember Kawys 750 triple jug two stroke....throw that into a over sized banchee frame (white brothers racing) and see where I am going...lol.
I fence with the SCA and formal class fencing, shoot Trap with the ATA. and in my spare time I write fantasy. Sold four shorts and working on my first trilogy. I cant play guitar but blow a mean flute,lol.
Have one wife and two great step kids. still working on that second wife angle since I live in Utah... but number one keeps saying no :roll:

Well I got good news and bad news...

The good news is #1 wife has agreed to my getting more wives....

The bad news is she said I have to get 30 more wives right off the bat so she only has to sleep with me once a month...the rest of the time she wants the bed to herself.

Although I've been a member of this board for years, I've never seen this thread. My name, it may surprise you to know, is . . . David. I'm an attorney in Knoxville, TN. You might think that would mean that I drive a tricked out yuppie jeep. No, I drive an old CJ beater--almost always the oldest and ugliest jeep on any trail ride I'm on. I have fun, though.

Hey, I'm Alex from Springfield MO. I've loved Jeeps all my life, and I've had two. The first was a '79 CJ that got totaled when a girl ran a red light. My current Jeep is a 99 Wrangler. I'm a senior studying wildlife conservation at MO State Univ, but still have no idea what I want to do. Shooting is pretty much my life (other than Jeeps) and I'm hoping someday I'll make it to the Olympics.

Hmmm... Well I'm still in high school finishing up my senior year. I'm going to Michigan Tech next year to look at mechanical engineering or something of that nature. The first car I drove was a Ford Mustang?. As I look back to that day, I wish it were a Jeep.

I don't have a jeep anymore and am considering taking the wife's brand new 2008 Ford Escape out wheeling just to see how much I can break in one day.

I don't have a jeep anymore and am considering taking the wife's brand new 2008 Ford Escape out wheeling just to see how much I can break in one day.

You know what's funny, my buddy has a hybrid escape, and I was totally surprise how well it did. Torquey....

Stock too.

Back