Little Known Facts about Jeepz Members

PASmokeater said:
One word Graewulf.....

image-missing.png

I KNEW these pics would come in handy some day ;)

LOL

Rob 8) :p :)

true.. but i have a pic of me pulling you out of that very same puddle too.....;)

Tug, very very good line to quote. My favorite is "But there's this one particular harbour
So far but yet so near Where I see the days as they fade away And finally disappear." That's how I plan living my end out, soon as I can find my way there. lol

Saw the tiki tour a few weeks ago. Man what a blast.

Well well ...nice to meet you all....... And a BIG jeep wave..:)

Okay Graewulf...your right, I did get stuck in the same puddle.......probably even the same place, but.......

image-missing.png

I think the water was a little deeper than this !!!!!

Rob 8) :p :)

Roundeye here. I'm an A&P (airframe and powerplant) mechanic with IA (inspection authorization) and a Private Pilot. I currently maintain U.S.Army aircraft in southeast Alabama.

I play Bass guitar, fly R/C aircraft and collect old Volkswagens (currently have 18 of them :shock: ) I just recently bought an '03 TJ new, but I've been into Jeeps for a while. Rode many a mile in a friend of mine's huge '79 CJ5. I'm looking for another one already :twisted: .

The thing I like best about Jeeps is Jeepers. Like you guys. The other cars I've been into, like Buick Grand Nationals and VWs, seem to be infested with snobbery. Guys are quick to tell you about how much faster/older/better their ride is than yours. I have yet to meet a Jeeper that did not have something positive to say about my Jeep......and I theirs.

Well lets see.... my name is Nathan, i live in southern indiana. I start my freshman year of college at Vincennes University in just a couple weeks, where i will be studying to be a Conservation Officer. I love the outdoors, shooting, camping, whatever. My fav music is rock (mostly Christian metal and hardcore) and country. My 97 TJ is growing up, just got her very first set of mud tires less tehn a month ago. :) My hobbies are pretty much shooting clay, messin with or drivin my jeep, and doin stuff with my youth group.

Well thats pretty much me..... anybody questions? ;)

Nathan

Various parts for sale

Hey all. My real name is Chris Wride, but I'm known as Wride. I'm 25, and I live in Halifax Nova Scotia.

I've Had my YJ for about 3 years now, just paid off my loan for it, and time for some mods.

I am a Carpenter by trade, and I build new Homes, I play the guitar, and play in the mud.

Well I am next in line I guess...
Name is Steven and I live in Utah but I grew up in Arizona. I am a machinist by trade FAA certified AP mech...but got the love of cuttin metal in me I currently repair mining equipment here in Utah.
Wheeling is in my blood from old scouts to ATV's have three of them 350 banchee left completly stock and a 250 R on Alcohol and N03. third one is still being built but some of you might remember Kawys 750 triple jug two stroke....throw that into a over sized banchee frame (white brothers racing) and see where I am going...lol.
I fence with the SCA and formal class fencing, shoot Trap with the ATA. and in my spare time I write fantasy. Sold four shorts and working on my first trilogy. I cant play guitar but blow a mean flute,lol.
Have one wife and two great step kids. still working on that second wife angle since I live in Utah... but number one keeps saying no :roll:

Well I live in Harrisonburg, Va....next time you are around here look me up..My name is Cody more often refered to as STUBBY....I am currently Jeepless :cry: :cry: ...In the market for a XJ....I love the outdoors....I am a redneck not white trash....Love to hunt....Had a '89 Wrangler 4.2L Islander....miss it more than ever but didn't have enough money to put into it to keep it up to daily driving specs...and thats all I got to say about that

Utah you are running an ol Kaw 750 Tri Star engin on a 4 wheeler that is insane. I was afraid of the tri stars on the original bike frames. hehehehe tug

Regardless of what the moniker says my name is Dave and I live in Central NJ. I'm a Supervisor for the County Road Dept where I have worked for 17 years. I was a volunteer fireman but am currently on the injured list do to.......well.....an injury. I'm out on the trails most every weekend and even some nights (when i'm not getting work done to her). Nice meeting you all. :D

I think my fav. Buffet quote is "The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Beatuful(sp?)"

I'm Roger, I live in Franklin, Tennessee. I'm a senior in high school, play hockey, and I'm a shade tree machanic in my free time (a lot of that). Been doing that for a few months now. You'd be surpirsed what a kid that says they can fix anything can do. And the fact people trust him is even more amazing. :shock: I don't have a REAL job right now, because I was laid off earlier this summer. I work odd jobs for now to pay for my Jeep repairs. Seems to be a lot of those.

Hey Warrior....

jwhite1071, name is John White, 28 from Middletown NY, did a 4 yr stint in the navy straight out of high school stationed in Pearl Harbor (lucky me) was a tech. on a missle system, got out, tried college for a bit took me 2 years to figure out it was not for me so I joined the NYPD, worked in the bronx for 2 yrs then got picked up by the city of middletown pd, my sheild # is 1071 so there's the name jwhite1071, it's my e-mail address so it's easy for me to remember, anyway Jeeps, mustangs and harleys are the reason why I'll never have a savings account!

Well ya'll know me as jeepster05 kinda un-original but When I first came to this site I didn't think I'd be here long enough to need a cool name haha. Look at me know I've been here for over a year now, I love Jeepz.com. My jeep would be in the shop all of the time if I didn't have you guys. anyway my name is Bobby and I'm from central North Carolina. I'm what you yanks would call a redneck I fish, hunt, go 4 wheeling, and I love working on cars. My job isn't as interesting as some of yours but I get free ice cream haha. I drive a 90 YJ lifted and on 33s. and that's pretty much it.

What type of off roading

so i'm on this now..i'm Evan, I live here in good ole New Jersey at a spitting distance from the GWB. I've been locksmithing for the past 3 years or so. computer dork to some extent..then again who on the site isn't. like most of the people on the site i also like to drive in the mud and dirt. also watch alot of tv and read alot of comics. i'm a full time nerd.

Name is Chris here. I live in Maryland as well ladyjeep. Im in Elkton. Work 2 jobs. One as as Assistant Manager in a tractor trailer repair shop. The other working grounds maintenance in a trailer park. Been Jeepin almost a year now. Dont say much around here but Im always here reading the posts.

Take care everybody

Its my b-day today

my real name is Neal (I use Johnny as an alias). I work as a web designer and have a few part time jobs to keep me out of trouble at night. I use my Jeep for driving over curbs and small bushes because I cant find anyplace to do any offroading in Massachusetts!!!

My dream is to meet a Hummer on Penny Road in Melrose and see who can last longer...it will happen...someday.

Oh yea, about me. Well, I play guitar, design websites, am addicted to green tea, am happily single, have a small circle of friends that I cherish and LOVE being behind the wheel of my Jeep (aka The Juice).

8) monsterrd, my real name is Rich, monster came from the Chicago Bears,I briefly played for them in pre-season, they were still called the monsters of the midway, hence the name. I am a plant supervisor and machine operator. Love to cook, fish and enjoy getting out in the jeep, Ive been on t.v. twice for a cookbook I wrote.

Back