Little Known Facts about Jeepz Members

I think I live next door to johnny7point0 or really close at least!

Hey it is really good to get to know all of ya better! I have been around here for about 8 months or so, and look foward to ya folks all the time.

P.S. not all Yanks think rednecks are white trash. I consider my self a northern redneck, I used to live in a trailer (ie mobile estate) on old RT 1 in saugas mass!

Oh ya I was only like 1 1/2 years old but it still counts!

XJNick.... My real name (yes you guessed it) is Nick :p.

Been on Jeepz.com for about a year, and I think this is one of the best message board communities out there!

I'm from San Antonio, Texas. I enjoy car repair, working with computers, and anything that involves Electricity. I just became a Licensed Irrigator and hope to become a Licensed Electrician soon. Lucky for me my current big project includes Jeeps and Electricity :mrgreen: !

-Nick :!:

seat

holding out on us by not mentioning your daughter PA bummer
:twisted:

ok.... im slow.... ive been away.... well.... my name is clint and im a jeepaholic, ive been tryin to recover but i dont think it will happen, haha..... uhh.... to fit the format everyone else has set....im 18 will be starting college next month, im majoring in aviation, i work at Crow-Burlingame, which is a parts store..... i guess thats bout it....

Well I guess this is my turn. The patriot jeep comes from the fact that my 88 YJ is painted patriot blue. The so to be wife just bought a new 04 WJ Limited that I am not allowed to touch. It is probably with good reason. She has seen what has happened with the YJ. I recently move to Raleigh, NC from Atlanta, GA. I run an advertising and marketing program for Ace Hardware Corporation. I am getting married in October to the greatest women that I have ever met. The best part of the deal is that on the honeymoon I get to wheel a TJ for 8 days on Maui. I am looking foreward to getting together with guys in my area and may even drop in to see Tug when I get that way. BTW, I travel the entire East Coast and I will make a big effort to meet as many of you folks as is possible.

Alright I admitt it I'm not a pilot. My name's Michael Piazza (no relation :cry: ) Go ahead and ask any ?s you got. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I live in Brick, NJ. No job unfortunately so no mods on poor old Liz(my jeep!). I'm a Cadet 2nd Lieutenat in my JROTC unit. I'm new to Jeeps. First vehicle and couldn't be happier. I'm a gearhead and all around northern Redneck. Love sports, outdoors, and anything that runs on RAW power. Especially aircraft!! I love music everything from country to classic rock to modern rock to alternative. Oh yeah I'm a parrot head. I want to be an Air Force pilot. Only been on here since 'bout may but ya'll are already been a huge help.
Interesting facts hmmm...
If you want to know anything about modern military aircraft ask me. If I don't know it I know where to look!
I have a spotted albino california kingsnake named slider
Love Buffet. "We need more fruitcakes in this world!"
Rock on Jeepers Hooahh
Mike

P.S. I'm single so if any of you guys got a daughter bout my age...lol jk

Everyone here knows me as Tarsi, but thats only my last name. My full name is Jason Tarsi. I was born in eastern jersey (p-burg area) then moved up to the poconos aobut 13 years ago. I am 18 years old and work on remodeling buildings in P-burg. I will be starting college at Penn State Hazleton in less than a month. I'll be studying information sciences and technology and will be taking ROTC. So in 4 years I'll be off to the army for a while but then who knows.

TARSI

OK, my name is Bill, I am 39. I have been a mechanic of one kind or another most of my life. I helped my father work on cars as a kid, then went into the Marine Corps and learned to repair CH53E Helicopters, then went to school for small engines and outboard motors. I worked for a comercial lawn equipment company for 10 years. And now, I have temporarly retired my tools to play in the coal silt basins, so now I remove sand from coal dirt, so you can have a cook-out with your "charcoal" grill.

I've had my Jeep for 2 years now, and it's come a long way from when I first bought it.

Then:
image-missing.png

And now:
image-missing.png

Wierd Jeeps II

Well---

My name is Ray. I live in Chicago. I have been married for 6 years and have two girls-- a 3 year old and a 3 month old! I am an electrician and an aspiring jack-of-all-trades. I play guitar. I love everything from Black Sabbath to Johnny Cash. I love all music. I have had my TJ for almost a year but I have had Cherokees since 98. Everyone here is great and I hope to meet everyone on a trail one day!!!

Ok, I'll chime in (I've been gone, forgive me.) GreenReaper93 is my call name. Adam's my real name. Ask away if you have a question :D I'm 20, live in Northern Indiana and studying for Architecture/Mechanical CAD. (4 years experience).

Also on the way to be a loving Husband and a caring Father :D

I love to Jeep (as well as my wife-to-be), snowboard, paintball, camp, and other fun and outdoors'y stuff. I'm a drummer and lead vocalist for a local christian rock band, and work for the Traffic Dept. for the Greater City of Elkhart. (yeah, fun....)

I do what I love, and love what I do.... In life, on the trails, wherever and whenever.

baseball size lump in back tire

Hey yall, Im jeeprostyle formally known as justin. I live in washington in from september to may and in arizona from june to august. I just turned 16 June 1st and im loving the new responsiblity of vehical driving. My first car is my 94 chevy s-10 pick-up and my newly found buddy is my 63 cj-5. I got my jeep for 700 $ with no mods at all, stock engine and everything, and it runs with a straight body, I think that was a halfway decent deal. Im just starting my full restoration on it and not really sure what im doing so im just kinda free balling it and learning as i go. . . hehe, its gonna be a mess here soon, lol. Im broke for cash cuz i dont have a job yet, hard to find one when your not settled down for long in one place and only 16 :cry: Im gonna be a junior in high school next year, so things are gonna be crazy. Im a fairly athletic kid, but i dont really preticipate in to many sports with teams, im mostly into extream sports like skateboarding, snowboarding, pretty much all boardings now that i think of it, and watever else comes my way. Drop me a line if you got any advice for me or my jeepo, later all :twisted:

Guess I'll chime in. Friends call me Stan, ndnatty comes from the fact that I work in Native American Law as a legal consultant. Had a '90 wrangler gave it up for a woman (what was I thinking!) then got a cherokee, and now have a '79 CJ-7. I live in Ashburn, VA and work in DC along with my wife of 3 years. Going to Hawaii in Oct. to celebrate life in general and can't wait to try the trails there! Also a big Buffett fan! The Tiki Tour in Va was a blast! Hotter than you know what but still a blast! Theme song, Margaritaville!! :wink:

no

My turn. Well first off my name is Chris and I am originally from the great state of Washington. I am currently in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia stationed at Fort Monroe. I will have been in the Army for 6 years this September. I will be getting out in May and heading back to Washington, and hopefully be getting on with the Peirce County Police Department (following the family business). I have been into Jeeps since I was a kid running the logging roads with my dad in his '78 CJ5, until he sold it, then again when I was in high school when he got an '87 CJ7. I bought my first Jeep in March of 2002 (the wifes grande) and my second in August of 2002 (Ivana). Couldn't be happier now that I have both, only problem is I can't find any local trails here in VA (somebody help please). That about somes me up at this time, any questions?
-Chris

'ello,, My name is Darrin. I own eastcoastoffroad.com. I have owned just about every kind of jeep out there, at one time had a collection of 12 different jeeps that I had restored, sold all but 2 to start the business. I spent 12 years in commercial printing doing everything from press mech. to sales. I've been married for 10 years and have 2 boys who love Jeeps also. I'm also a Parrothead, even went so far as to grow the pencil thin mustache and go as Aero Flynn for Halloween one year. My wife is a costumer for various theatre co. and museums. Her site is peterboro tailor

[/url]

Ecor- No you didn't grow a pencil thin mustache! LOL Love it!
Ndnatty-I bet it was hot as heck in Vegas for that show, but what a great place to see it!

Anyone else left?

my names is george, i am a policed officer with the NYPD. i have 2 jeeps. 1985 cj7 and a 1987 yj. i spent 2 years in the army in alaska, where i met my wife. now i am back in new york

HI my name is Paul Phiambolis, I'm 18 and live in a small neighborhood in Bucks County PA (you know, the place where they filmed SIGNS with Mel Gibson). I drive my 01 Wragler Sport just about everywhere and love it. I work in an exciting grocery store as a produce clerk. Later this month I'll be attending Penn State Main Campus and hopefully join some more jeepers up there.

I got my Jeep from my parents who bought it brand new for me at christmas. i know i'm the spoiled rich kid who gets new cars, trust me i've heard it all. I've always loved jeeps b/c of their simplicity and unique styling that has spawned so many ripoffs. Its probably also because i use to have a Power Wheels Jeep that i drove around when i was 6. I have just recently appreciated their offroad abilities and fun, but the 01 is still bone stock, sadly.

Are you actually in Newtown ?........I'm about 15 minutes from you :)

Rob 8) :p :)

I am from the state of Israel.
My nick name M240 Storm is the name of the Israely version of the YJ.
Its a long Jeep.
Alon

Back