Little Known Facts about Jeepz Members

SasquatchBacon-1.jpg

Ok....that's just spooky! :shock:

yeah, i get typing before i finish reading too often ! depends on how close it is to when i took my meds ha ha...

you SHOULD have a newspaper column..no magazene...no tv show..thats it like letterman and leno..the Janine show ! keep it up, the world needs more satire and outrite funny people..( a comliment not "funny " er you know....)

90XJay is a YouTube junkie.

Oh, wait... everyone knows that by now :lol:

Little known fact...I have driven hundreds of M1A1 Abrams tanks, but have never been in the military.
I also have a book about Sir Walter Raleigh that I checked out from the school library in the 4th grade. Man I need to get that back to them.

I also have a book about Sir Walter Raleigh that I checked out from the school library in the 4th grade. Man I need to get that back to them.

" Oh, Tropic of Cancer, Henry Miller, Uh, this case has been turned over to our library investigation officer Mr. Bookman."

:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

remember that Seinfeld?

Hi, My name is Jon. I'm From Kansas City Missouri. I'm 21 and have a daughter, a son due in November, and the most understanding and loving wife in the world. I'm a technician a a Ford delearship but have never owned a Ford. My screen name is 85zebracherokee, because my first Jeep was and 85 XJ 2.5L 5 speed 4x4 painted with zebra stripes. Since then I've had an 86, and 88 Grand Wagoneer, another 86 Xj, a 90 XJ with 4 inches of lift and 31's, an 88 with 3 inces of lift and 31's, a 93 xj, and now an 01 WJ thats stock for now (only had it for 2 weeks). And my wife drives a 93 ZJ That I'm only allowed to do maintanence to, but whose to say that a 3" lift isn't maintanence if the suspension needs work anyway? Thats about it in a nut shell I think.

Sorry... I can't seem to let this tread die. I like reading about our fellow Jeepers.
We do have new members... SPEAK UP!!! Tell us about your family, yourselves and your Jeep! 8)

Ok, new update for me. Broke up with Kristin cuz she wanted to get too serious too fast. Anyway, my ex goes to school with me now. Surprisingly Elyse and I get along great still and I'm starting to miss being with her. We'll see what happens I guess.

Ok, new update for me. Broke up with Kristin cuz she wanted to get too serious too fast. Anyway, my ex goes to school with me now. Surprisingly Elyse and I get along great still and I'm starting to miss being with her. We'll see what happens I guess.

you keep this dumping chicks for all of the excuses, and you'll look up someday, be 35 years old and Jerry Seinfeld

You'll have a list of exes like his

Man hands
Two Face
Close Talker......:purple: :purple: :purple: :funny: :funny: :grin: :rofl: :rofl:

Back