What Kind Of Off Roading Do You Do!

Tug-n-pull

I was wondering what sort of data base we cover here as far as extrem jeep use. We all drive em. Some of us may even be road jeeps for all I know, so let's do a little poll to see where our hearts are. Be real and tell what you do not what you want to do.

I will let my jeep do the talking as far as what it will do and won't do.. We need to have multiple choices so that if we do more than one of these ....If something breaks it must be time for an upgrade...:)

jhiggins said:
I will let my jeep do the talking as far as what it will do and won't do.. We need to have multiple choices so that if we do more than one of these

Was not the question as to what will your jeep do! Question is not what are you able to do with your jeep. Question was what do you do the majority of your off roading doing. I wish I knew how to set up the poll to be multipale choice but is not going to allow me to do this. I spend most of my off roading on the trails. The trails consist of a bunch of different things on the list to but I get one choice so I used that. :wink: tug

Well then I would have to say the majority of the stuff I do is riding trails, that consist of mud, climbs, water crossings, and off camber climbs.... I am sorry TUG I miss read...:)

Trail riding... same thing as others mentioned, it consists of a little of everything such as mud, water and such. Or even just dry back woods trails that take ya out where non-Jeepers won't go.

--Chris

I gotta crawl on rocks here in the rockies. There are lots of trails but to get away from the H2's and the yuppies I have to hit the rocks. My XJ is basically busted, running on 4 cylinders and I pulled an H2 off a rock tonight. I really wish I had a camera with me then. He left parts on the ground and once I got him off the rock I crawled right over and gave him a wave. :lol:

no matter what kind of offroading i do, it always involves trails

Trail riding is probly the best of all worlds of offroading.I mean mud,rocks,sand and of course snow.Well,if you ever find a trail with those four elements,let me know.Because that would be one sweet trail to run on!

Trail ridin is what I do most often, I would love to learn how to be a "real" rock crawler but I have a couple of problems, money money and money. I am happy doing what I do though!!
Johnny

Sully said:
Trail riding is probly the best of all worlds of offroading.I mean mud,rocks,sand and of course snow.Well,if you ever find a trail with those four elements,let me know.Because that would be one sweet trail to run on!

That sounds like all of the trails here in the rockies. Last month I went on a trail run with some friends from Kansas. We went through sand and mild trails to get to the base of the mountains and then hit water. Went up on mild trails till we hit rocks and wound up in the snow. Crossed over the sumit of the mountain and wound up in the run-off from the snow pack that turned into really deep mud and rocks. Then back on the trails to get back to the highway. We started at 5,800 ft in elevation at the top we were at 13,500 ft. The trail head that we hit is less than 40 miles from my house. I love it here in the mountains. :)

Now don't rip me a new one for this but... I don't get to offroad. It's not that I don't want to but I can't. I'm only 16 and my dad hates my jeep :cry: . He isn't crazy bout wheelin at all. I'm tryin to convinve him to take me. Hopefully when PA gets better I'll be able to go with him. Just being honest.
:oops:
Mike

I'm only 16 and my dad hates my jeep

One trip off road and he will be trying to buy your Jeep! There is not a man alive that does not enjoy the feeling of a Jeep rolling over the country side where most men never travle. If you do find a man about that does not like wheeling he will most likely not like anything at all. Tug

Well I got to say this Jeep does one thing.. Rock Crawling. A 6 just doesnt have what it takes to go Duning in my opinion...but that is what a Banchee is for..lol.

JEEP JEEP JEEP >>>>SULLY <<<<JEEP JEEP JEEP Lmao think jeep sully lol...:)

Back